EVICTED - Audrey Middleton (Week 4) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/23)

nyse

Audrey's BB Takeover twin twist prank was very Awkward, especially with Clay's blonde wig and the sunglasses. But I must say it was a refreshing look for Audrey because her "unabomber" look was kinda scary.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am thinking exactly the same thing. They may on the show explain how many penalties she got for breaking rules and keep the rest of the events low key.

They didn't show her eating regular food on last night's show and I doubt it if they show anything about it tonight's show. Sweep it under the rug and they don't have to explain anything. They know she's going home tonight so why bother.

Hi everyone! First post of the season for me since I'm not watching the feeds this year. 

I had high hopes for Audrey. I also thought it seemed a little soon for her to do something so public so soon after her transition. But CBS is trying to ride the transgender train and get ratings, so let's put her on.

Reading the updates, I noticed that she keeps talking about getting Ativan. I wonder how many doses she's taken because she shouldn't be able to cry. That's the point of the med - to calm you down quickly and make you numb. The not being able to remember things could be the Ativan too, but it's more than likely because when you continually lie, it's hard to remember what you said.

If you have panic attacks and aniexty Ativan is a very good medication. When in the midst of a panic attack or high anxiety the meds bring you back to clarity. You are not numb or disoriented unless you overdose. Panic attacks take all clear thought away from you. The meds make you feel normal when managed correctly. Also a spiral of panic attacks can pit you in a deep depression. I have lived that life and with medication and therapy you can live a panic free normal life. I used to facilitate a support group for people suffering with panic and anxiety disorder. It has benn over 30 years for me. I wish Audrey all the best.

If you have panic attacks and aniexty Ativan is a very good medication. When in the midst of a panic attack or high anxiety the meds bring you back to clarity. You are not numb or disoriented unless you overdose. Panic attacks take all clear thought away from you. The meds make you feel normal when managed correctly. Also a spiral of panic attacks can pit you in a deep depression. I have lived that life and with medication and therapy you can live a panic free normal life. I used to facilitate a support group for people suffering with panic and anxiety disorder. It has benn over 30 years for me. I wish Audrey all the best.

Why should she be in the BB house is she needs to take so many meds to "normal her"  and the other HG's can't keep "clear thought away" and feel "normal" due to lack of those same meds (if they elect to taking them)??  They are in the same house with the same pressures and those have-nots I have not seen eating or being catered to.  I completely fail to understand the "Audrey Defense" in BB17 any more than I understood the "Aaryn Defense" (Texas made me do it ) in BB15.   The Big Brother House is no place for Audrey or any HG with these "conditions". 

This is not the Audrey-Game or the Audrey Show.  If people keep saying "It's been nothing but Audrey" and yet they keep feeding the Audrey fire by continually posting (whether in her defense or otherwise) they have no room to talk about others posting on the internet or any forum they choose!

She said this was her first panic attack. I don't know that she was on any meds before. Clay takes meds Prozac I think 3 times a day. Not sure the med list of everyone but they tend to have houseguests often that take psychotropic drugs.

Oh I am 100% sure this is Audrey's "FIRST" (meaning on tape in front of 24/7 cameras & mics, because anything prior would be Dr./Patient confidentiality) panic attack, and the drought in California is just a myth and we really all have swimming pools and emerald green lawns and we are scamming the rest of you.

Audrey needs to GO AWAY and deal with her real life problems in real life, get the help she needs and above all someone needs to address her identifying attachment to a TV character like Dexter Morgan, especially if she is having psychosis, psychotic dreams and the paranoia she seems to exhibit.  I'm not saying this because I dislike Audrey as a BB HG but with every crazy person who goes off on some rampage in real life people immediately target "mental health" and why wasn't something done, recognized or reported, and why did this person slip through the mental health cracks!  No joke and the BB game aside!

I completely fail to understand the "Audrey Defense" in BB17 any more than I understood the "Aaryn Defense" (Texas made me do it ) in BB15. The Big Brother House is no place for Audrey or any HG with these "conditions".

AMEN!

I wish Audrey the best as well. 

Thank you for sharing this.     :hug:

CBS certainly kissed her butt and it's obvious that she did get special treatment and good edits because she's transgender, and she herself pulled the "I'm on transgender meds" card.  They would never treat just any regular HG like that and no HG has ever gotten away with excusing behavior because they had ADHD or were on meds for something.  Go away and good riddance Audrey.

Frightening thought of the day. Julie did no reveal Liz/Julia twin twist right? . Chance of Audrey coming back in the house?

I hope they would not be that completely and utterly stupid to bring Audrey back for any reason, ever.  I think they wasted so much air time making it "The Audrey Show", kissing up to her family and showing how brave Audrey was that there was simply no time to do much but the careful exit interview and a few goodbye messages!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name