EVICTED - Audrey Middleton (Week 4) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/23)

nyse

Since Audrey skipped the Veto Ceremony, I'd much rather see her go out in a blaze of glory as payback to the HGs that only wanted to use her for a vote. At least some of the other HGs were honest with Audrey about wanting her out & why.

I just hope that Audrey doesn't play victim by whining and/or crying about being bullied in the BB house, or use her medications as an excuse. Because of the tactics that Audrey used in how she played the game, looking for sympathy is not gonna work.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS should have let all the have nots this week eat, if they are going to let Audrey eat then they should let everyone eat.  I don't think its fair nor do I think they should be pampering her if she is well enough to go back into the house then she is well enough to eat the slop and be a have not.  If she needs special pampering then they should have pulled her from the game.  I really could care less that it might screw up the Thursday live show sorry.  I wish Audrey the best and I hope she doesn't go on the internet because like Marty says they are ruthless.  I hate the way production is handling the Audrey situation,  Shelli said something about a chemical imbalance if that is true then yet again big brother should have never put her in the house to begin with.  This is ridiculous that she is hiding out in the have not room with the lights out. TSP as everyone is calling them, I think, are fully aware that Audrey was probably telling the truth and I think at the approriate time meaning if one of them wins anything they will use that information.

Since Audrey believes that she's a mastermind at BB, I can't help but think that during her "extended stay in the DR" that she pitched the idea of using the "rewind twist" from last year to try & save her life in the game.

I really hope the producers don't save Audrey with a BB TakeOver right before the voting on Thursday night.

I can't begin to imagine what Audrey's friends and family are thinking and saying

as this ridiculous situation unfolds.

I can't really recall Audrey mentioning any family relationships. But if they were loving & supportive before BB, they'll be there for her after BB.

She needs to be concerned about current and/or potential employers because I don't see her using her BB gig as a jump start for a career in show business. Her friends would be wise to keep her off the internet for a while. After this season ends Audrey may want to reach out to Lavern Cox for some advice.

My parents, grandparents, etc., raised me to never kick anyone when they are down and out. I don't care for her but hope she's adult enough to leave the house with some dignity. I would put nothing past her, however.

I totally understand your point and I agree, however again I do not see anyone (save some dirtbags on the internet, who will always be there) being anything but kind and considerate.   The HG's have taken her food, looked in on her, asked her if she needed anything!  I don't see that as kicking her when she's down.

Audrey got up several times, she's eating, drinking, sneaked into the bedroom to get some clothes or something.  If she can do all that I think she's just tossing herself the ultimate pity party.

I worry for her after her exit.  She doesn't seem capable of handling all this rejection.  I hope she decides to stay away from the web and doesn't read all the horrible comments.

Don't worry, they will not unleash her on society.  Most of the HG's go through a decompression stage anyway (I think BB pretty much requires it).  I'm sure she will be under a doctor's care and have plenty of security to get her off the CBS lot.

I am almost certain she is a sociopath. [Article: How to spot a sociopath: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#]

They don't have the same feelings and emotions as other people. Sociopaths love to manipulate and play their own games. They will go to obscene lengths to win. When you are no longer manipulatable you are no longer useful. 

Best and most recent example is prior to POV meeting she got in bed with Vanessa and "cried" and got sympathy. This didn't pan out the way she wanted it to. She has no more use for Vanessa.

She manipulated her way on to Big Brother and probably lied to Jason about CBS nixing the idea of her not wanting to tell the HGs about her being transgendered.

She is toxic.

That's interesting because our veterinarian's wife is a medical doctor and she said, off the record from a lay-person's standpoint (not having physically examined the patient or the patient history in debth) that is the conclusion she would have drawn!

That's interesting because our veterinarian's wife is a medical doctor and she said, off the record from a lay-person's standpoint (not having physically examined the patient or the

patient history in debth) that is the conclusion she would have drawn!

I've had the displeasure of being employed by one. It is very stressful and I don't wish interactions with them on anyone. 

Maybe she just doesn't want to deal with anyone in the house after what went down and figures being by herself until the live show? Remember she lost her alliance then when she tried to expose everything about the alliance TSP ran to the 6th sense about what Audrey said instead of using the info to their advantage.

She is eating regular food? That is just not right. CBS is going to keep her for sure.

Yep ever since she came back on Monday from her 6 hour diary room.  I remember one other time when one of the houseguests had an allergic reaction to I think it was the peanut butter or something it was season 9 the one they had in March because of the writers strike. They let everyone eat because of that.  I am so over this whole thing I am curious to see if she comes out tomorrow to be evicted.

Maybe she just doesn't want to deal with anyone in the house after what went down and figures being by herself until the live show? Remember she lost her alliance then when she tried to expose everything about the alliance TSP ran to the 6th sense about what Audrey said instead of using the info to their advantage.

What exactly "went down"?  She got caught in lies, her game blew up in her face, Clay yelled at her (I have seen much worse yelling at each and verbal abuse other over 16 past BB seasons) and she couldn't not handle it so she went off into her next "manipulation to play the victim & get everyone off my back plan".  Nobody is buying what she is selling!

I've had the displeasure of being employed by one. It is very stressful and I don't wish interactions with them on anyone. 

Veterinary or MD???

Before her "breakdown" Audrey was telling everyone about the Clay/Shellie gang.

Oh my gosh, everyone in the history of "I  have a spirit guide" and claims their Spirit Guide is "Native American" (not enough of them to go around) and everyone who says they have psychic dreams" is everything Audrey ever read about whatever she claims to be!  Get a life with the Kardashians!

I feel like she's spent the last 36 hours in her own head, trying to figure out some way to get Shelli to convince everyone to let her stay.

For all the pretend crying she did I didn't see one tear emerge from behind those sun glasses.

Just read Feed Updates

Audrey has come out of her stupor... and is back at it again.

This gal can twist words and situations to suit whatever corner she's boxed herself into.

Watch out HGs...

Now that Audrey is talking, it's clear to me that she lacks the emotional maturity and/or stability to play the game of BB.

Lying, backstabbing and manipulation is a part of playing the game of BB, and Audrey did all of those things in the first week. Audrey started a girl's alliance with Shelli & DaVonne and destroyed it the next week and she also destroyed the first 8 man alliance. After alienating half the house, she ingratiated herself to Clay & Shelli and tried to manipulate them to do her dirty work. With DaVonne & Jeff both evicted Audrey set her sights on her next target, Jason. She lied to Shelli about Jason targeting her and Shelli put Jason on the block. Then Audrey lied to Shelli, picked a fight with Clay, lied to Shelli & Clay and it went downhill from there. Once Vanessa won the veto Audrey was toast.

Audrey over played her game with too many lies and too much manipulation. Now her feelings are hurt because Shelli betrayed her by telling Jason the truth.

So here is my point of view: 1) Production knew she was leaving no matter what so why worry about the have not situation, especially if it gave Audrey one more thing to have a pity party with; or 2) Doctors orders for her to have real food, not production. It could be that the meds prescribed to her require food more substantial than slop.

That's my opinion.

So here is my point of view: 1) Production knew she was leaving no matter what so why worry about the have not situation, especially if it gave Audrey one more thing to have a pity party with; or 2) Doctors orders for her to have real food, not production. It could be that the meds prescribed to her require food more substantial than slop.

That's my opinion.

Oh I am thinking exactly the same thing. They may on the show explain how many penalties she got for breaking rules and keep the rest of the events low key.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name