EVICTED - Audrey Middleton (Week 4) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/23)

nyse

I have to say the Internet is filled with so much hate for Audrey. She did lie and scheme just like most of them. She did not get away with the multiple alliances like Clay and Shelly and others did. Audrey got caught. 

Yes she had a meltdown. Not the end of the world. Stuff happens.

I am glad she is leaving because of the hate on the Internet and chats. We can just move on. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audrey screwed up in the first weeks. Lots of people do. Then Shelli and Vanessa decided that they were her saviors and would "help" her but in return, they expected her to be humble and crouch at their feet, begging for crumbs from their saintly hands. And it was OK to for Clay to be nasty to her because, well, after all, she had been bad.

The only thing Audrey is really guilty of is not being good at the game of BB. Too many lies and too much trying to play people off each other way too soon. I don't see that she is much different the other HGs.

Audrey screwed up in the first weeks. Lots of people do. Then Shelli and Vanessa decided that they were her saviors and would "help" her but in return, they expected her to be humble and crouch at their feet, begging for crumbs from their saintly hands. And it was OK to for Clay to be nasty to her because, well, after all, she had been bad.

The only thing Audrey is really guilty of is not being good at the game of BB. Too many lies and too much trying to play people off each other way too soon. I don't see that she is much different the other HGs.

Exactly! She was told she HAD to report anything she heard downstairs immediately to Clay and Shelli. If she waited a day to tell them something they chastised her. Vanessa had tried to make a F2 with Audrey.She told Audrey they both had nobody. Vanessa told her that they would need to get Clay out because they could work better with Shelli. So Audrey being the loyal person she was to Shelli went and told her. Shelli told Vanessa and that was the end of Audrey. Clay and Vanessa had fight after fight with Audrey yesterday. Audrey went to James and told him about the Sixth Sense alliance. More Hell broke loose because it all got back to the big power upstairs. Last night the whole house was locked up in the HOH (minus Audrey) all having their say about Audrey and all agreeing that Audrey has to go. I get that is how it sometimes works in BB. I think maybe it is true that Audrey did not have the spine to take the hard knocks in Big Brother. 

She would come upstairs and try to be included in on alliance talk and they would tell her to leave or that she should not been seen talking to them so much. Harsh. 

I will say that that being Transgender did not alter the way she was treated by the other houseguests they were always accepting of that. As far as the way they treated her as a human.,Not so good. 

I have to say the Internet is filled with so much hate for Audrey. She did lie and scheme just like most of them. She did not get away with the multiple alliances like Clay and Shelly and others did. Audrey got caught. 

Yes she had a meltdown. Not the end of the world. Stuff happens.

I am glad she is leaving because of the hate on the Internet and chats. We can just move on. 

Perhaps try hating on CBS instead for their "poor Audrey" campaign and they put her in this position!  When Audrey made the decision to transition from he to she "they" (Adam & Audrey) made the decision and that's fine for her life but this has beyond zero to do with the game of Big Brother and never should!!!!

I fail to understand the defense of Audrey, that everyone is "hating her and picking on her".  I don't hate on Audrey because she is transgender.  I could give 1000 flying cow patties what gender she is.  She is a terrible BB player but BB is giving her a huge pass and trying to get the fans to buy into the Support Audrey BS by returning her to the game in sunglasses and a hoodie like she is in the witness protection program!

They should have kicked her out for not going to the ceremony. They are covering their butts from lawsuits.

Oh I also call Audrey's act bullshit

YES, and thank you for putting it all in context and perspective!

When Gronk said "get in your bathing suits" Audrey didn't but she got a pass!

Remember last season Jocasta was sick and stayed in bed and Donny played a competition for her. 

just sayin

What is your point, other than the obvious that, BB production takes care of their selected favs?

I remember the Mobile Spray Tan girl (the dipstick with the psychic diary who spray tanned Big Jeff in a post interview) who was injured and BB allowed her to have people play for her!

If you are not able to play the BB Game you should be eliminated!  This is not real life

I want Vanessa to win. Clay is riding off of Shelli's coat tail and if it weren't for Shelli he would have probably left in Jeff's place. Shelli is a master manipulator and uses people. She's playing the game good because she is good at manipulating people. I personally like how Vanessa is playing this game just like she plays her poker chips. Everybody else is not really pulling their weight. yeah James and Jason won 1 or 2 HoH's, but their social game suck! James gives information that he should keep to himself to the enemy. The plan Audrey thought of could have worked in James's favor. But because he told Clay, Clay took that info up to the room and covered his and Shelli's butts.Even though Audrey played a Dan Giesley (sp?) type of game, at least she was entertaining to watch. There are a group of floaters (Meg, Jackie, Steve, etc.), people who don't know how to think for themselves (Liz, Jason, Clay, Austin, etc.), who don't deserve the money [at this point in the game]. The only people who are playing this game is Shelli, Vanessa, and Audrey (until now). And I will even give Johnnie mac some props for doing the pawn thing (though I don't care for people who throw competitions, however, its game play).

Exactly! She was told she HAD to report anything she heard downstairs immediately to Clay and Shelli. If she waited a day to tell them something they chastised her.

She "HAD TO" report anything she heard???  To Whom??  What Agency  is Audrey working for that she "had to" report anything to anyone in the BB House and by whom???  The Big Brother House is not some "intel agency"!  The "Agency is WIIPTW (Who Is In Power This Week)

Breakdown (most likely faked) after being caught and called out.

Hides in her room and then a really long DR session with meds.

I have no sympathy for her.

ITA

I just hope that she handles her eviction with some dignity and exits the game without accusations of being "bullied" in the BB house.

She "HAD TO" report anything she heard??? To Whom?? What Agency is Audrey working for that she "had to" report anything to anyone in the BB House and by whom??? The Big Brother House is not some "intel agency"! The "Agency is WIIPTW (Who Is In Power This Week)

She had to report everything to Shelli because she keeps reminding Audrey that she is protecting her in the game, reminds her any chance she gets that she saved her when the house wanted her gone. So for Audrey she feels she has to report to Shelli so Shelli continues to keep her in the game.

I do think had the 6th sense made her feel apart of the alliance and not someone who has to spy on others to be safe she wouldn't freak out as much as she did.

Almost sorry to see her go. She has definitely kept the message boards lit up. The drama has been outstanding, just like we hoped for, right. Now we get to "enjoy" her meltdown and subsequent eviction from the house. Can't say Grodner hasn't provided us with the action and drama we've been begging for.  

I think this girl has some serious issues and should have never been cast on this show. If what Jason has said is true then CBS should be ashamed of themselves.  He said she did not want to reveal that she was transgender and CBS made her. I know alot of people feel she is faking this whatever you want to call it. I hope she is not and I hope people will be kind when she gets out of the big brother house.  If she has issues in the house and then has to deal with all the negativity outside it would be sad.  I know she signed up for this but sometimes it goes a little far.

Almost sorry to see her go. She has definitely kept the message boards lit up. The drama has been outstanding, just like we hoped for, right. Now we get to "enjoy" her meltdown and subsequent eviction from the house. Can't say Grodner hasn't provided us with the action and drama we've been begging for.  

Not me.  I don't really see her drama as good, it's kind of pathetic.  The boards are definitely lighting up but most people seem to want Audrey gone and let the rest of the house get on with the game!

I just have to be say I will be so glad when Audrey walks out the door.

I like Audrey and don't think she is the evil spawn that she is being portrayed as.

People on the Internet are back to calling Audrey a HE and saying "He had no business being on the Big Brother show.

These people would probably kick puppies for fun. 

People on the Internet are back to calling Audrey a HE and saying "He had no business being on the Big Brother show.

That is just SO wrong on so many levels.  Unlike Jenner (so far, and he may still, but who cares), Audrey made the full commitment to be female 3 years ago.    Again, I don't see any of the HG's treating her as anything but a female houseguest, who lied, got caught in her lies and even though she came to them with some truths about what was going on in the house she cried wolf too many times and nobody believes a thing that comes out of her mouth anymore.  We who watch them on our monitors know the lies and the truths but it would be hard in that house, or real life for that matter.

I liked Audrey at first and I really thought she was going to be great at this game.  I quickly came to not like her as a BB player and I do not think SHE has any business in this game with the stress of the game and whatever meds may or may not be adding to the problem.  She had her chance, she can't handle the game, and it's time for the poster (sorry I cannot recall his or her screen name) to bring that "It's Over" Viking to the party!

This situation with Audrey is complicated. Sometimes I feel sorry for her, and other times I think that she's faking some or most of it. I put some of the responsibility for Audrey's meltdown on the BB casting professionals. IMO something is wrong with so many HGs taking various medications in order to participate in the game of BB. Has it always been this way, or is this something new? I only vaguely remember a few seasons ago where HGS were taking AD/HD type medication.

Austin mentioned taking Zanax while in sequester. Vanessa has mentioned "taking her meds" several times. Audrey has mentioned taking hormones. A few days ago Audrey was talking to Clay and just casually mentioned that she wondered how many HGs were taking meds.

I know that CBS and/or BB production is trying to censor the majority of the talk about the HGs taking drugs, but the cat is out of the bag.

I agree the house-guests have always accepted Audrey as a female and never treated her poorly because she was Transgender.

I think the people on the Internet are being horrible. 

Right now Vanessa is upset because Audrey won't talk to her. Audrey got angry at her and said well you were willing to talk to me when I had the POV. 

Vanessa was the one that lied about Audrey and her F2 that started the fighting. 

Good for Audrey for not talking to Queen Vanessa. 

http://princessglammy.com/the-big-brother-gang/

This situation with Audrey is complicated. Sometimes I feel sorry for her, and other times I think that she's faking some or most of it. I put some of the responsibility for Audrey's meltdown on the BB casting professionals. IMO something is wrong with so many HGs taking various medications in order to participate in the game of BB. Has it always been this way, or is this something new? I only vaguely remember a few seasons ago where HGS were taking AD/HD type medication.

Austin mentioned taking Zanax while in sequester. Vanessa has mentioned "taking her meds" several times. Audrey has mentioned taking hormones. A few days ago Audrey was talking to Clay and just casually mentioned that she wondered how many HGs were taking meds.

I know that CBS and/or BB production is trying to censor the majority of the talk about the HGs taking drugs, but the cat is out of the bag.

I mostly think she is faking and I think CBS is letting her fake (otherwise medical would be seriously questioned regardless of CBS Lawyers) to give her a nice exit eviction (whatever they cook up) and they don't have to deal with the internet-aftermath any more than they lie to us, any more than Vanessa says she's playing with honesty and integrity!  It's just another day in the so-called reality world of Big Brother!

I am almost certain she is a sociopath. [Article: How to spot a sociopath: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#]

They don't have the same feelings and emotions as other people. Sociopaths love to manipulate and play their own games. They will go to obscene lengths to win. When you are no longer manipulatable you are no longer useful. 

Best and most recent example is prior to POV meeting she got in bed with Vanessa and "cried" and got sympathy. This didn't pan out the way she wanted it to. She has no more use for Vanessa.

She manipulated her way on to Big Brother and probably lied to Jason about CBS nixing the idea of her not wanting to tell the HGs about her being transgendered.

She is toxic.

I mostly think she is faking and I think CBS is letting her fake (otherwise medical would be seriously questioned regardless of CBS Lawyers) to give her a nice exit eviction (whatever they cook up) and they don't have to deal with the internet-aftermath any more than they lie to us, any more than Vanessa says she's playing with honesty and integrity!  It's just another day in the so-called reality world of Big Brother!

Interesting reading here.  It's hard to figure out what to believe.  Whatever the case may be, I think it would be best for her to leave the house on Thursday. 

My parents, grandparents, etc., raised me to never kick anyone when they are down and out. I don't care for her but hope she's adult enough to leave the house with some dignity. I would put nothing past her, however.

In one of Audrey's pre-game interview she mentioned something about liking the character of "Dexter Morgan" and even though I only watched a couple of seasons, I know that he was a serial killer.

Now that Audrey has had some time to think about her upcoming eviction, I hope she blows up Clay & Shelli's game of double dealing along with a dash of Vanessa's game too. TSP probably won't believe it, but I'm more interested in Clay, Shelli & Vanessa's collective reactions if Audrey took some parting shots on eviction night.

Somehow I just don't see Audrey going quietly or with dignity.

Now that Audrey has had some time to think about her upcoming eviction, I hope she blows up Clay & Shelli's game of double dealing along with a dash of Vanessa's game too. TSP probably won't believe it, but I'm more interested in Clay, Shelli & Vanessa's collective reactions if Audrey took some parting shots on eviction night.

She has nothing to lose now and revenge is sweet.  I agree,  she should blow up Clay and Shelli's game as well as divulge everyone's secrets that she knows or suspects.  But she should do this before the eviction ceremony so that no one can talk over her, drown her out or stop her from finishing all that she wants to say.  True, most of the HG's won't believe her until it is too late, but at least she will give them something to think about as her parting gift.

She has nothing to lose now and revenge is sweet. I agree, she should blow up Clay and Shelli's game as well as divulge everyone's secrets that she knows or suspects. But she should do this before the eviction ceremony so that no one can talk over her, drown her out or stop her from finishing all that she wants to say. True, most of the HG's won't believe her until it is too late, but at least she will give them something to think about as her parting gift.

If she accepts her fate and let's TSP know this then tells them everything then they may listen but knowing TSP they will do nothing.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name