EVICTED - Audrey Middleton (Week 4) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/23)

nyse

i feel like she will be protected so somebody can sit next to her at final 2, like no one would vote for her to win the game because of all the crap she has started.  

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could say I don't mind her but truthfully I cannot take this woman anymore. She was a person I thought I would like before the game started. Now it comes out that CBS made her reveal that she was trans-gender and that does not sit well with me either. She should have been able to choose if she wanted that information out there for everyone to know. I just wish she would shut up the constant throwing people under the bus and the constant I am never wrong I have been right about everything and I know Becky voted for Jeff to stay is ridiculous and it makes me want to harm my TV LOL.

She was telling Clay last night that he should listen to her because she's been more right than wrong.  She keeps claiming to be psychic (I personally think she's just psycho) and she thinks she is so smart and manipulative that she's the only one anyone should listen to.  I think she's a bore and her paranoia is lousy viewing.

She seems to have some weird animosity towards Clay.  Perhaps he was the kind of guy who teased her when she was Adam, or perhaps he is the kind of guy she wishes she could date as Audrey but knows she never will.  No matter but it just doesn't come across to me as "brother-sister" or best friend type teasing.  She's really underlying mean in a lot of her comment.  (Fortunately Clay is such an idiot most of it goes over his head).

I agree with Janis about CBS but what did she think, that they were going to let this opportunity slide for ratings??  The only reason they let Frankie hide being Airiana's brother is because they were playing it up to the viewers because they were sponsoring music awards and other things she was singing at (and Julie Chen got a nice selfie) and then he let it out to stay in the game.

I completely agree with you on the CBS thing. Audrey was a gift for them especially the timing. I hate that they do that but hey it works for them. I agree that she is weird with Clay I cannot believe she just wore his clothes the other day I thought that was weird.

I completely agree with you on the CBS thing. Audrey was a gift for them especially the timing. I hate that they do that but hey it works for them. I agree that she is weird with Clay I cannot believe she just wore his clothes the other day I thought that was weird.

Julie Chen has said in a few interviews that CBS had Audrey's application a year before Bruce Jenner even announced his transition and strongly (very strongly) denied that CBS has any ulterior motives in casting Audrey.  Julie can say anything she wants and nobody can prove or disprove it because everyone is under CBS's "STFU Contract"

Yet. not only was Kathy Griffin (who is a huge LGBT advocate) a BB Take Over but they promoted her upcoming movie, which will of course be aired on CBS, in two of the challenges so far.  Concidence????

In past seasons some of the HGs have worn each other clothes, so it's not really a big deal. However, I always assumed that they washed them before doing so. I was a little creeped out with Audrey wearing Clay's Texas shirt (the day after Shelli wore it) and mentioning that the shirt smelled like Shelli. EEEWWW!!!

Please someone just give her her stipend and send her off to find some professional help, along with the CBS people who thought this was a good idea.  She is a complete FAIL!!

A couple of times Audrey has used her "medication" as an excuse to explain some of her irrational and or erratic behavior. She said that it makes her "emotional", whatever that means. (That statement could potentially cause harm to Audrey' career outside the B house.)

Personally, I think that Audrey is just not good at the game. She formed an alliance in the first week, then immediately proceeded to blow it up. She's told so many lies that she can't keep them straight and she, and she alone is responsible for the fact that nobody in the BB house can trust her. There is no "mob mentality" in the BB house coming after Audrey for no reason. Audrey has thrown all of her HGs under the bus and they all have valid & legit reasons to target her for eviction.

She'll have to be on female hormones the rest of her life. As one ages, the pills will fatten her up. Side effects of female hormones is no get out of jail  free card either. I have no pity for her. In last couple of days she's off to the races again spreading lie after lie.

I hate to say this, but I don't think that Audrey is representing the transgender community very well. And if it's true that BB production cast her this season for the ratings, they could have picked someone more emotionally stable than her. Using Audrey as a role model is a big fail.

I would imagine that most people don't know a lot of transgender people and they form their impressions from who & what they see in the media. Caitlyn Jenner and Lavern Cox seem like normal people, but Audrey is nuts on BB.

We don't know the real Audrey only the one in the BB house. She made a mistake week 2 and that has messed up her game. It's also can't be easy having to remember every detail of conversations she had with people while she is being grilled by her so called alliance. She knows the house wants her gone and the ones "protecting" her use her information. Maybe if her alliance treated her like they do every else in the alliance she may have not acted so paranoid all the time.

The messed up part is Liz is the one who went against the group this past week by voting to keep Jeff (who would have targeted Austin had he stayed and won HOH) then tried to cover it up by blaming other people including Audrey.

So Audrey tells James that Vanessa, Clay, Shelli, and Austin are in an alliance... this week may be the week that shih tzu hits the fan on the alliance that has been in charge for three weeks.  I'm ready to see some arguments (like back from season 10).

Audrey was just telling James and Jackie about the Sixith Sense Alliance and then bam then they turn around and bash her behind her back. I hope those idiots keep getting picked off one by one and realize Audrey was telling the truth.

(sorry in advance; I do not know how to quote to other posts in one post, so I am replying to several of the above)

"The shih tzu hits the fan":  priceless!!

I totally agree that Audrey is not a good representation of the LGBT Community.  I don't personally know any fully transgendered people who were male and now female (know one who is like Jenner who didn't make the change below the belt), and have several friends who are openly gay and comfortable with it, and we're all comfortable with it (like Jason, or Meg is with her roommate), and none of them like her, or think she is getting the message out there!  (In Audrey's limited defense CBS maybe can take some of the blame but she knew what she was signing up for and she signed on the dotted line).

I disagree that Audrey in the house is not the Audrey outside the house.  I'm sure the stress of the house makes some people more "intense" than they would be in the real world but for the most part the leopard does not change the spots even if they've changed the gender. 

I think she is a BB legend in her own mind and came in on her high and mighty that everyone was going to do her bidding!  Every time one of her plans backfires she gets hysterical, flings her hands and starts accusing.  Excusing away her behavior due to meds or hormone drugs or whatever is pathetic, as is she needs the money because her parents (the same ones who alleged had her hauled off in the middle of the night to anti-transgender boot camp) paid for her surgery out-of-pocket and she needs to pay them back.  She needs a different platform and BB is not it!  Shame on CBS while we are at it!

I keep going really back and forth on how I feel about Audrey. A week or so ago, I was starting to intensely dislike her for all the weird lies she keeps telling. It was really over the top. 

But now, the more and more I watch her, I'm starting to think she might be mentally ill or has some sort of mental problems that may or may not be related to medication. But I keep noticing that she'll tell someone something and they always say, "No, YOU said that!!" and then it becomes a big fight that ends up with her crying and feeling frustrated. 

I'm starting to think that she might not be deliberately lying, and that she's getting things confused in her head and it's resulting in her feeling constantly made out to be the house villain and ostracized. It's sad to watch, and I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

I keep going really back and forth on how I feel about Audrey. A week or so ago, I was starting to intensely dislike her for all the weird lies she keeps telling. It was really over the top. 

But now, the more and more I watch her, I'm starting to think she might be mentally ill or has some sort of mental problems that may or may not be related to medication. But I keep noticing that she'll tell someone something and they always say, "No, YOU said that!!" and then it becomes a big fight that ends up with her crying and feeling frustrated. 

I'm starting to think that she might not be deliberately lying, and that she's getting things confused in her head and it's resulting in her feeling constantly made out to be the house villain and ostracized. It's sad to watch, and I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

I agree with you on the personal part of it but this is Big Brother, not Dr. Phil Cures The Mentally ill.  Audrey is on the wrong show and if CBS wants to exploit her and vice versa they all need to find a different venue, otherwise Audrey needs to Cowgirl Up and get her head in the Big Brother Game!

If she DOES end up on the block (if she doesn't win POV)... I'm hoping against hope that CBS doesn't pull one of their

obvious "twists" out of their arsenal to keep her in the game.

It would be kinder to her and the other HGs to have her go before Jury House.

She's definitely going on the block. While I am ok with that, I also hope that they don't make her last days in the house really bad. If her feelings get crushed, I'm actually concerned what this will do to her emotionally. I kind of hope she just DORs for her own sanity.

Audrey is a terrible player. I hope Vanessa uses the POV and Shelli puts her up. And I really hope the house evicts her over Johnny Mac or Jason. Audrey played too hard and too fast and now she is just playing crazy sauce to keep herself in the game. I hope she goes over John or Jason.

I really hope that BB production doesn't create some twist that allows Audrey to stay in the BB house. If Vanessa does use the VETO, and Shelli does put up Audrey as the replacement nominee, just allow the HGs to vote with no interference from production.

Audrey came into the game thinking she was some sort of BB mastermind. She thought that she could persuade the other HGs to do her dirty work and eliminate the HGs who were targeting her.

Being a liar was not her downfall. Dr Will was one of the biggest liars in BB history, but Will was charming and he did form a true alliance with Mike Boogie. Derrick was another big lair, but he somehow managed to win the game without ever being nominated.

Audrey never really formed an honest relationship with any of the HGs. She started throwing people under the bus in the first week. And after she survived the first week situation, she laid low for a while and somehow managed to gain Shelli & Vanessa as allies. Then she started trying to manipulate her allies into taking out her targets.

I truly don't understand why Audrey is or was so paranoid. She had never been nominated and she had some powerful allies protecting her. If Audrey truly wanted to be the villain this season, I'd have some respect for her and her game, but she never owned it, and instead chose to cry, blame her medication and play innocent victim. Audrey was given a second chance to reset her game and she had powerful allies in Vanessa & Shelli, and she still blew it.

I really hope that BB production doesn't create some twist that allows Audrey to stay in the BB house. If Vanessa does use the VETO, and Shelli does put up Audrey as the replacement nominee, just allow the HGs to vote with no interference from production.

Audrey came into the game thinking she was some sort of BB mastermind. She thought that she could persuade the other HGs to do her dirty work and eliminate the HGs who were targeting her.

Being a liar was not her downfall. Dr Will was one of the biggest liars in BB history, but Will was charming and he did form a true alliance with Mike Boogie. Derrick was another big lair, but he somehow managed to win the game without ever being nominated.

Audrey never really formed an honest relationship with any of the HGs. She started throwing people under the bus in the first week. And after she survived the first week situation, she laid low for a while and somehow managed to gain Shelli & Vanessa as allies. Then she started trying to manipulate her allies into taking out her targets.

I truly don't understand why Audrey is or was so paranoid. She had never been nominated and she had some powerful allies protecting her. If Audrey truly wanted to be the villain this season, I'd have some respect for her and her game, but she never owned it, and instead chose to cry, blame her medication and play innocent victim. Audrey was given a second chance to reset her game and she had powerful allies in Vanessa & Shelli, and she still blew it.

I completely agree. She had a strong alliance of people that were not putting her on the block. This week of all weeks she should have kept her mouth shut and she couldn't do it. If she manages to get Vanessa not to use the POV and stays this week I will be shocked.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name