Janelle, Kaysar and Howie still won in the end...

margreek

All of those people you listed are not winners, they're pathetic. Janelle is a transexual. Kaysar thinks he's so smart but i'm light years smarter than him. Howie is irritating because he kept talking in the third person and his voice is irritating. So i dunno how they're all winners in the end and can you explain that for me and the audience reading this

Rachel thinks Kaysar, Janelle and Howie are winners! ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why shouldn't they stay friends? As long as they have the common bond

of hatred, bitterness, jealousy, and shame for being such huge losers that

they only had one person in the final 4 out of technically 8 of them.

Or any variation of that stated above. That might help them be friends.They

can sob about their loses.

The 8 I was refering to was. (Kaysar, Micheal, James, Sarah, Howie, Rachel, Janelle and Azlea)

Out of 8 of them, not one of them was in final 2. And to make it worse only one of them

was in the final 4. And "their side" was over HALF of the house. They played the sh#t out of these

people. They have the right to be mad............

AT THEMESELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their biterness and b#tching and barking and hissing is why I call the babies the

sobbering 666. Bashing the better team on the radio proved they are dirt.

The friendship was a cult like organization yes. But they were surely not the only villans.

This year it was the criminals vs. the crooked cops. You're dirt if you "root" for any of them.

You have posted countless things about Kaysar, Janelle, Howie....etc....how is that any different than the so-called "friendship" haters? Pot calling the kettle black, much? ;)

Guest Metacognition
You have posted countless things about Kaysar, Janelle, Howie....etc....how is that any different than the so-called "friendship" haters? Pot calling the kettle black, much? ;)

I have said things about Ivette. Jennifer, April and Maggie too.

Oh and that turd Beau and Eric as well.

All 14 houseguest are fair game to me. And that's what makes the difference.

I will crack on any one of them. I do not like this seasons cast.

I am however offended by stupid Americans especially. But people in general

who are stupid enough to sit around speaking up for the sobbering 6.

These cry babies can't stand the fact that the so called other "team" whooped

them so badly. They even cried on the radio about it.

They LOST! They should get over it. The fans LOST. The should get over it.

People are so delusional, they are saying these losers won.

It's insane because the sobbering 6 lost so badly. They had 1 person in the final 4.

And 0 people in final 2. They didn't even between the 8 of them get to second place.

And I also hate how people are spreading this bs. myth that if she would have

taken Janelle to the final two, that some how in the universe should would have won!

If these people hate Ivette so much, why would they care if she only got second place?

Because they are stupid buffoons, that WANT SOME FUEL FOR THEIR IDIOTIC FIRE!

They want to insult Ivette. That's what it comes down to. It's insane. They are claiming

Ivette is such a this and that for daring not take Janelle.

F#ck Janelle. She lost! When will people not get it threw their heads>? They even wanted

her to some how get voted back or some bs. This year changed the game on the outside

of the house that's for sure. These insane people want America to vote people now?

Ha! Seeing things went so badly for their pseudo heros.

Let the truth be known if America was voting this year for people to be evicted

it's quite possible their precious Iraqi Muslim would have been gone the first

week.

I do not like the whole cast, and that's what makes the difference. I am truly unbiased.

I do not like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a fan of none of them!

All of those people you listed are not winners, they're pathetic. Janelle is a transexual. Kaysar thinks he's so smart but i'm light years smarter than him. Howie is irritating because he kept talking in the third person and his voice is irritating. So i dunno how they're all winners in the end and can you explain that for me and the audience reading this

Err, are you appointing yourself the speaker for 'all' of us in the audience? Thanks, but I'd just as soon you not lump my opinions anywhere near yours, dear.

I have said things about Ivette. Jennifer, April and Maggie too.

Oh and that turd Beau and Eric as well.

All 14 houseguest are fair game to me. And that's what makes the difference.

I will crack on any one of them. I do not like this seasons cast.

I am however offended by stupid Americans especially. But people in general

who are stupid enough to sit around speaking up for the sobbering 6.

These cry babies can't stand the fact that the so called other "team" whooped

them so badly. They even cried on the radio about it.

They LOST! They should get over it. The fans LOST. The should get over it.

People are so delusional, they are saying these losers won.

It's insane because the sobbering 6 lost so badly. They had 1 person in the final 4.

And 0 people in final 2. They didn't even between the 8 of them get to second place.

And I also hate how people are spreading this bs. myth that if she would have

taken Janelle to the final two, that some how in the universe should would have won!

If these people hate Ivette so much, why would they care if she only got second place?

Because they are stupid buffoons, that WANT SOME FUEL FOR THEIR IDIOTIC FIRE!

They want to insult Ivette. That's what it comes down to. It's insane. They are claiming

Ivette is such a this and that for daring not take Janelle.

F#ck Janelle. She lost! When will people not get it threw their heads>? They even wanted

her to some how get voted back or some bs. This year changed the game on the outside

of the house that's for sure. These insane people want America to vote people now?

Ha! Seeing things went so badly for their pseudo heros.

Let the truth be known if America was voting this year for people to be evicted

it's quite possible their precious Iraqi Muslim would have been gone the first

week.

I do not like the whole cast, and that's what makes the difference. I am truly unbiased.

I do not like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a fan of none of them!

While i may not agree with your opinion on everything ..i must say at least you expressed yourself without being an a##...i could understand you not liking anyone on the show this year...all of them had something to be not proud of. What i find disgusting is posters like Shock who claim to not be on any "side" and yet every post of his is a worship session for his beloved Maggie and Cappy....he has lied many times about Kaysar , Janelle, ...anyone on the so-called SOV "side"..to the point of it being ridiculous ...his arrogance is astounding and TOTALLY unwarranted...he is completely guilty of everything he accuses the "Kaysarkultists" of...i applaud you for not being a hypocrite and keeping it real. ;)

Guest Metacognition
While i may not agree with your opinion on everything ..i must say at least you expressed yourself without being an a##...i could understand you not liking anyone on the show this year...all of them had something to be not proud of. What i find disgusting is posters like Shock who claim to not be on any "side" and yet every post of his is a worship session for his beloved Maggie and Cappy....he has lied many times about Kaysar , Janelle, ...anyone on the so-called SOV "side"..to the point of it being ridiculous ...his arrogance is astounding and TOTALLY unwarranted...he is completely guilty of everything he accuses the "Kaysarkultists" of...i applaud you for not being a hypocrite and keeping it real. ;)

Actually. Shock said something about the friendship that I am so glad he made a

point of pointing out.

Like many of us (including myself) he was appualed by the "cult like" behavior of

that group. So it looks like he noticed it and didn't like either. He appears to be a

maggie fan specifcally. I have seen some James fans as well on the board.

The people who make me want to do like Beau when he was drunk and spew chunks

on the floor are the people who love Janelle and Kaysar so much that they are willing

to argue as is they are made of gold. The defend these people as if it's their job.

And I don't see Janelle and Kaysar defending these fans the way they defend them.

Hell no.

Heck the sovereign 6 can't even lose and be good sports about it. They were upset at the

friendship it was sickening.

Sure Eric seemed bitter as well but. Over all the friendships attitude was the best from

what I have seen since everyone leaving the house.

:lol:post-1167-1127529305_thumb.jpg

1churchsignjanelleandjennifer1.th.jpg

dy2j54.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, just saw this article on Michael - he won a prize from his artist website for being the artist with the most visitors to his page in the month of September. That's kind of nice :)

He May Have Lost Big Brother 6, But Michael Donnellan Wins in the Art World

He may have lost on the CBS reality show Big Brother 6, but Michael Donnellan is a winner in the art world. Donnellan has been named 'Most Popular Artist' at The Digital Artist (thedigitalartist.com), an Internet global art and design site.

(PRWEB) October 14, 2005 -- He may have lost on the CBS reality show Big Brother 6, but Michael Donnellan is a winner in the art world.

Donnellan has been named

Guest Shockalot
Hey, just saw this article on Michael - he won a prize from his artist website for being the artist with the most visitors to his page in the month of September. That's kind of nice :)

He May Have Lost Big Brother 6, But Michael Donnellan Wins in the Art World

He may have lost on the CBS reality show Big Brother 6, but Michael Donnellan is a winner in the art world. Donnellan has been named 'Most Popular Artist' at The Digital Artist (thedigitalartist.com), an Internet global art and design site.

(PRWEB) October 14, 2005 -- He may have lost on the CBS reality show Big Brother 6, but Michael Donnellan is a winner in the art world.

Donnellan has been named

What did they win?

Kaysar is becoming a television star. Janelle is loved by everyone. Not sure what she is doing right now, but it's bound to be great. Howie, according to himself is partying with celebs.

Quite frankly what they also 'won' was leaving the game with a little dignity intact. By that I mean they didn't spend their time whining and crying about everything. They didn't get hostile when they realized their actions had made them unpopular with the public. They 'won' because they didn't come across as spoiled little babies. B)

Quite frankly what they also 'won' was leaving the game with a little dignity intact. By that I mean they didn't spend their time whining and crying about everything. They didn't get hostile when they realized their actions had made them unpopular with the public. They 'won' because they didn't come across as spoiled little babies. B)

Well said.

Dignity???

Janelle has posed nude and lied about it, been convicted of DUI, been arrested for stealing, and gave a homeless man fake money as a joke. Yeah, that's alot of dignity! Will you people give it up.

RS

Well, what I was discussing was what happened in the 'game.' In the game the friendship, especially April and Ivette, came off looking pathetic, childish, and ignorant. Oh well, we must have been watching two different shows. In the show I watched Ivette cried like a baby when she knew America didn't choose her, and April referred to us (the public) as a bunch of assholes.

Like I said, we must have been watching two different shows. B)

Well, what I was discussing was what happened in the 'game.' In the game the friendship, especially April and Ivette, came off looking pathetic, childish, and ignorant. Oh well, we must have been watching two different shows. In the show I watched Ivette cried like a baby when she knew America didn't choose her, and April referred to us (the public) as a bunch of assholes.

Like I said, we must have been watching two different shows. B)

You'll probably be suprised but I agree with you about April and I'm no fan of Ivettes either. I acually think just about everyone in the house lost some integrity. In reality...the SOVs lost, the Friendship lost, and Maggie won. Games over!

RS

You'll probably be suprised but I agree with you about April and I'm no fan of Ivettes either. I acually think just about everyone in the house lost some integrity. In reality...the SOVs lost, the Friendship lost, and Maggie won. Games over!

RS

:lol: You got me! I guess I have to agree with you there. Also, I do agree that everyone lost some integrity - it just seemed that some made a big point of being hypocritical about it (by acting like they were playing with integrity.)

Bottom line is - play the game to win - you gotta respect that, and make no apologies for it. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived