CBS is Ruining Big Brother

cbs keeps insisting on crazy twists and things that 1-people don't seem to like and 2-makes people suspicious that they are trying to help someone have an advantage. If they won't go back to old school BB then I wish they would post which competitions and in what order they will be. I also think they should announce any season twists at the same time. This could be posted online right after the seasons first show. The houseguests would already be in the house. CBS could even turn it into some kind of contest. For example the first 500 people to long onto it wins something or the whatever number the pick wins a trip to the finale. The magic number could be 18 or BB18. I know that takes away suspense factor but BB isn't your average show. Fan involvement and sites like this probably keep it on the air and ratings up. One major aspect is people on the outside knowing what's going on and seeing things that are coming when the houseguests can't anyway. It could end "conspiracy theories" about anything being rigged and anything that makes fans feel like they are "in the know" would be good for ratings. It isn't as if we don't already know what the comps are every year anyway. I know this will never happen. I just wondered if anyone else has ever thought along these lines or has listening to Vanessa made me nuts?

This version is still better than most - I watch BB Canada and it sucks!  This season I didn't even finish because it made me ill the way it was set up for Canada's favorite to win the show with stupid saves week after week ... We lack a legit Julie Chen ... Canada gets like 3 twist a dang week ... It's just terrible ... unless your a favorite which in Canada means your over the top nice (Blahhhhh ... Big Brother needs someone Evel D and some Chill Town! Is it that hard to find people?  Here's a tip from me to CBS ... STOP looking on instragram or wherever you find these turkeys - The real fans of the show will make it more interesting for us all and I firmly believe that.

I think all contestants should have to pass an intensive BB history or BB knowledge test before being selected. It should not be so hard as to attract only superfans, but it should be difficult for people who really have no idea of what the game is about or how to effectively play it.  Surely CBS can find attractive people with brains.  I am tired of every season filled with hot airheads and puppets that are simply there as eye candy.    If that would be too difficult to do, then I would love to see a season of nothing but the finest superfans who have watched every episode from the show's inception, read every book there is about BB, and are skillful and cunning strategists. The winner of such a season would command respect, unlike 90% of the prior seasons winners. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name