7/16 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2.Who do you feel is a  lock for F6 at this point ?

3.Who do you want to be hoh this week?

:animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....   People will hug Jackie 

2.Who do you feel is a  lock for F6 at this point ?   Vanessa, Shelli, Jackie, Jason and Meg and Johnny Mack. (total guess) 

3.Who do you want to be hoh this week? - Audrey and Jackie. (Jackie is out for blood) Weird combination and 2 different sides. 

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2.Who do you feel is a lock for F6 at this point ?

3.Who do you want to be hoh this week?

Prediction: James will make a joke during his last word plea.

F6 lock: John, Steve, Liz, Audrey, Jason & Meg.

Next HOH's: Anybody who would nominate Audrey, Shelli, Clay and Austin.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... Audrey will toss a vote to Jeff to throw people off ... again

2.Who do you feel is a  lock for F6 at this point ? Jackie, Audrey, Meg, Johnny Mac, Steve, and Becky

3.Who do you want to be hoh this week? Audrey & Johnny Mac

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... clay will admit to jeff he helped get him out in his goodbye message

2.Who do you feel is a  lock for F6 at this point ? jackie, audrey are locks ....best chance to get audrey out was first two weeks....she will sail for awhile i think

3.Who do you want to be hoh this week? i want another pair to be targeted ....i hate that so many pairs will probably make jury .... dont want to have block voting in the finale

show time  :animated_bouncy:

i wished i could fast forward to hoh comp

this season the eviction shows are sorta on boring side

the house voting week after week outside of audrey :animated_bouncy:

Prediction: James will make a joke during his last word plea.

good call

austin and this judas character that he is so trying to make happen

needs to go away :animated_bouncy:

liz and steve vote ha..... :animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....   People will hug Jackie 

good call :animated_bouncy:

for minute there i thought jeff had a shot to stay 

with those votes out of nowhere

liz vote surprised me the most

audrey was going against the house and now wants to go with house ....ha :animated_bouncy:

feel like i am only one who cares about the live shows to type about it

shrugs :animated_bouncy:

the girls are kicking butt this season

Not sure what was up with the Liz vote.  Pretty sure they said in their goodbye message that they voted against Jeff.  Seems like Liz had second thoughts.  I don't dislike the new Hoh's, but I really wanted to see Jackie/Meg/Jason/James win just to shake things up.  I don't want another season 16 where one alliance dominates the house.  That's no fun to watch.

good call

:animated_bouncy:austin and this judas character that he is so trying to make happen

Thanks. That's why I like James as a HG this season. He has an upbeat attitude and keeps it moving.

Austin is just totally ridic at this point, he's turning into another "Caleb" from last year. I like the twins, and I just hope that Austin, the lovesick puppy doesn't mess up their game.

I'm glad that Jeff didn't "blow up" anybody's game with parting shots going out the door. I also like that he fessed up to Julie about flirting with Liz. Jeff seemed really surprised when he found out that Liz didn't vote to evict him.

good call

austin and this judas character that he is so trying to make happen

If he claims to have the two different personas, there should be something more to it than just him saying, I would do that but Judas wants to do this. Right now, his Austin persona is doing a pretty good job of being creepy with Liz. Have to wonder if it is real or him trying to get more camera time now that his frat boy bromance is gone.

It was nice to see a little tighter vote this week.  I don't think that's happened in quite a number of years.  I was not unhappy to see Jeff gone because I really do like James and I dislike CBS always bringing in players from their other shows or relatives of those players (like the Hantz'), although it would have been a much more fun & paranoid week in the house if he has stayed.