Sign in to follow this  
morty

The Amazing Race Canada - Season 3

morty   

Did you know Canada has it's own Amazing Race? It follows the same format as the US version.

I started this thread so all our Canadian readers can post their favorite moments and discuss and diss their least favorite teams.

960_053_K3A9566.jpg

It's Season 3 of The Amazing Race Canada!  This series is like the American Amazing Race.  The first to arrive at the final destination wins CA$250,000, two vehicles of any Chevrolet model cars and unlimited air travel for a year with Air Canada.  Check out the official race site here:  http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/

chrisv39   

Thanks for creating a thread, Morty.

I thought the first episode was pretty good. My highlights were: Delivering the news at TSN (Nic made a genius move there) and all the nasty falls Cynthia took at the rolling log while Kristin straddled the log all the way to the other side. 

My early favourites are (before the episode started): Brothers Gino and Jesse, who came first in the first leg and the cops from Newfoundland, Dana and Amanda.

Pretty awesome to see that teams will be travelling to Chile next week!

Also, some of you may know I have a Big Brother 17 podcast currently running and I have decided to do an Amazing Race Canada 3 podcast! So, check it out if you want some more in-depth discussion on the first episode at www.screenthis.ca

chrisv39   

Anyone get a chance to watch last night's episode? If not, you know where to find my podcast!

Quick notes about episode 2:

Geno and Jesse need to understand that running isn't going to beat a taxi! Hopefully this is their wake up call.

Nic and Sabrina continue to surprise me. They always seem to find loopholes, well, maybe not really loopholes, but outside the box thinking in how to complete tasks.

Next week they head to Argentina!

JEDI   

Season Finale was a couple of days ago.

Gino and Jesse were the winners.