Steve Moses (Week 3)

JEDI

I wish that Steve and John would align and come up with something to throw a wrench in the works. They both need to realize that Shelli & Clay are not their friends - they are their competitors.

I wish that Steve and John would align and come up with something to throw a wrench in the works. They both need to realize that Shelli & Clay are not their friends - they are their competitors.

I totally agree! Steve and John will keep going up on the block as pawns if they don't try to form some sort of an alliance. 

Now that Vanessa has pulled Steve into their alliance (Vanessa, Austin & the twins and possibly Clay & Shelli) I don't think that Steve is going to be comfortable and I hope that he realizes that he is the low man on the totem pole. Austin doesn't really like him and is only going along now because of Vanessa.

I can sorta understand why Steve is trying to lay low now because at first he as giving off an "Ian vibe" and that's threatening to some of the HGs, I think he just needs to be more social with the others and not act so scared and nervous all the time.

I wish he would get a bit more camera time.  I only see most of the other HG's being rude and condescending to him.

I hope he's just biding his time and really had game in there and not just being a "BB historian".

Poor guy. He might come off as a creeper, but he doesn't seem to be a threat right now. All he wants is to make friends and talk to people, but no one is making an effort.No one even wants his hugs!