Shelli Poole (Week 3)

JEDI

Shelli was HoH last week, and her reign went well.

There should be no one coming after her for any blood on her hands.

Now, did she do enough on the social level to remain a non-threat, and thus not a target?

After all, 4 people have to go on the block every week.

Shelli annoys me more than Rachel and Amanda together!  I know BB does a lot of editing but her Diary Room sessions are extremely annoying with her simpering "I'm so wonderful" attitude is getting old very quickly. 

I know BB is a game but, on the personal level, as a mother of a son about Clay's age I have a hard time watching this self-described "puma" going after a 23 year old.

Shelli annoys me more than Rachel and Amanda together! I know BB does a lot of editing but her Diary Room sessions are extremely annoying with her simpering "I'm so wonderful" attitude is getting old very quickly.

I know BB is a game but, on the personal level, as a mother of a son about Clay's age I have a hard time watching this self-described "puma" going after a 23 year old.

Speaking as someone who used to be a 23 year old man I would of enjoyed a "puma" like Sheli at that age and I am sure most 23 year old's would too. Besides in this day and an age the age difference between them really isn't a big deal.

Speaking as someone who used to be a 23 year old man I would of enjoyed a "puma" like Sheli at that age and I am sure most 23 year old's would too. Besides in this day and an age the age difference between them really isn't a big deal.

I'm sticking by it and I think Clay's momma is too.  If her boy brings home $500K or $50k and NOT Shelli I think it't all good!

CBS casting is not stupid but Clay's mom is ever smarter!