Liz Nolan (Week 3) + Twin Twist sister Julia

JEDI

All they have to do is "survive" the first 5 evictions, and they can both enter the game.

Even though certain houseguests are onto their ruse, are they going to try to work WITH them, or AGAINST them, and are they aware of the "5 eviction" clause?

Only time will tell, and it should be fun finding out.

I don't like the way any of them talk about Steve.

I like Steve but you do know they talk chit about EVERYONE and Steve is no different. 

He is a big boy and I hope he goes far but I hope people don't make him a victim like they did Donnie. 

OK, now that all of the HGs allegedly know or have talked about Liz being a twin how are they gonna handle the elephant in the room????

. It seems to me that Liz/Julia are getting a lot of advice from Vanessa, Shelli, Clay & Austin on what to do and how to behave. With half the HGs knowing the twist and helping the twins, and the other half not wanting to believe it, or trying to prove it, the next few weeks should be entertaining.

Good Luck to Liz & Julia, I hope they make it to week 5.

When the twin twist was revealed my first reaction was "oh no, not again" but it's kind of fun now that they have been found out.  As soon as the twins in BB5 were found out and came into the game as two I think they both went out the door quickly.  Somehow I don't see this happening with Liz and Julia.  Being found out early gave them an alliance!  I hope it will be fun to watch.

I like them!

I want to see a triplet twist at some point. With the twin twist you are never going to see one sibling voting another one out but with triplets you could force a sibling to choose between the siblings. If 2 are on the block and the 3rd wins the veto then the sibling must decide who to save and if they none the triplets wins the veto then you get to see one sibling voting another out. Can you imagine how much worse it will be if they all made it to the final 3 and had to choose which sibling doesn't make it to the final 2 and not win any money?

I like them and hope they make it to play together.

I hope they get to play together. and I'm looking forward to the drama that's coming. I don't really think that Vanessa & Shelli have thought about the twins impact on the game if they succeed and make it past week 5.

Will the twins stay loyal to them because they saved them? Or will they break away and align with other HGs? I see a big fight between Shelli & Vanessa over the twins. Right now Shelli & Vanessa are only looking at another vote in their alliance. I see the twins being unshakeable in their total trust in each other. They could be viewed as a powerful duo. Liz & Julia trust each other 100%, but the same cannot be said about any of the other HGs.