Vanessa Rousso (Week 3) - HoH2

Janis are you watching the feeds? Just curious.

yes periodically but I can't watch during the day at work my phone doesn't get reception down in the basement LOL. I think that you are probably seeing things I may not be who knows whenever I see him he is usually laying in bed with Meg. I have never taken him serious but that is my take on Jeff.

Vanessa has been really working everyone. She is encouraging Austin to make a play for Liz. She is also telling other people that it is not good what they are doing. 

She throws these little bombs about other house-guests to make sure they question everyone. 

I just hope her conversation with Audrey and hoping to maybe work later on with Audrey and Jason is nothing more then her making Audrey feel comfortable ... That would be terrible

Vanessa wanting to form some kinda "queer alliance" doesn't make any sense. But it got me wondering if there is a bi-sexual in the BB house??

BB producers would try to capitalize on the LGBT full house.

Jason will never trust Audrey or work with her because Audrey went "rogue" during the first week in the house and destroyed their alliance. Vanessa is so busy supporting Audrey that she can't (or won't) see Audrey's manipulations for what they are. However, if Vanessa found herself on the block sitting next to Audrey I think she will see things differently.

Vanessa is really starting to annoy me.  Going off on Austin about the POV was ridiculous and made her look psycho.

Additionally, her "championing a cause" is just plain stupid and has no place in the Big Brother game.  Audrey does NOT deserve to be in the game simply because she is transgender, but Vanessa seems to be Audrey's campaign manager.

I can't stand Audrey as a BB player.  I would love to see her and Vanessa on the block together at the final vote (I would bet there would be a BB rewind or safety valve at that point).

If Austin did throw the veto it was a good move on his part...

Love to see Vanessa & Audrey on the block together...

Those Diary Room comp sessions you see on the show are most probably (almost certainly) recorded while BB is resetting the comp between players or letting them sit down to rest (hence the long FOtH times), therefor it would be easy for an HG to say what Austin said in the DR or be manipulated in the DR to say things, as to throwing the comp, even if they didn't and actually lost the comp.

I think she's beginning to lose it a bit. I'm rooting for her to go on the block, not because I necessarily want her gone, but because it will cause her paranoia to reach new heights. Makes for some great TV! :)

I have to admit I'm a little surprised to see all the Vanessa love here on this board.  She overplayed her HOH this week and in her obsession to put Jeff up, she exposed her alliances.  I expected the poker player to play it cool.  She is the opposite of cool.