Vanessa Rousso (Week 3) - HoH2

Me too!!! I was screaming. My poor husbands ear. LOL

If they really want to protect Liz, they need to get rid of James or Jeff. That way, Audrey can be the target again next week and they only have to worry about saving Liz for 1 more week!

I think that Vanessa should nominate Audrey and make her have to compete and win something to stay in the game. I want Vanessa to pay back Audrey for her scheming in the first week when she put out the rumor about Vanessa behind the 'girls' alliance.

I hope that Vanessa's plan to backdoor Jeff is successful because there are so many moving parts and everything has to fall into place correctly. I generally don't like the backdoor option because when the replacement nominee is the HOH's target, they don't have a fair chance to save themselves by playing for veto. However, in Jeff's situation I'm OK with it.

I like Vanessa and I want to see her go far into the game but I'm a bit concerned for her because she's in so many alliances and has promised safety to so many HGs. I don't want her to damage her game by trying to carry Austin, Steve & the twins.

I didn't have much of an opinion on Vanessa before she won HoH, but I have mad respect for her now! I love that she is such a strong female in the house and is making very bold moves. 

I like how Vanessa is handling her HOH as a 'boss lady'. So far, she's playing it real strong and I like it. I just hope that her unconditional support for Audrey doesn't jeopardize her game.

I am disappointed in the Austin/Vansessa HOH. I think Vanessa is hella smart, but she is hitching her wagon to the wrong team.  When Shelli/Clay were in power, Vanessa and Austin were in the outermost of their circle. I really hoped that they would form an alliance with the outsiders.  An Austin, Vanessa, Steve, and Becky final four agreement could have gone a long way.  Vanessa targeting James is a waste of an HOH.

I am disappointed in the Austin/Vansessa HOH. I think Vanessa is hella smart, but she is hitching her wagon to the wrong team.  When Shelli/Clay were in power, Vanessa and Austin were in the outermost of their circle. I really hoped that they would form an alliance with the outsiders.  An Austin, Vanessa, Steve, and Becky final four agreement could have gone a long way.  Vanessa targeting James is a waste of an HOH.

Jeff is the target this week

I'm not so sure about Vanessa.  I don't understand the love for Audrey.  I don't understand why she thinks there is a separate side. I think the HOH has gone to her head.

(In the BB updates) Vanessa said that as a gay woman she would be embarrassed to nominate a transgender without evidence. Apparently she has either forgotten or forgiven Audrey for throwing her under the bus re: the girls alliance that Audrey claimed Vanessa started back in week one.

(In the BB updates) Vanessa said that as a gay woman she would be embarrassed to nominate a transgender without evidence. Apparently she has either forgotten or forgiven Audrey for throwing her under the bus re: the girls alliance that Audrey claimed Vanessa started back in week one.

Vanessa hasn't forgotten. She and Austin knew they needed numbers and so they knew Audrey was alone and they pulled her in. But they don't trust her and they know Audrey will always be targeted before them. It's smart gameplay.

I agree that it is smart gameplay to leave a bigger target in the house this early in the game, especially since Audrey is in need of allies. I just think there could be some negative blowback. Time will tell.

I am probably the only one here but I think she is a mess. This is big brother and I am sorry if she wants Jeff out then nominate him you don't need a reason. Her reasons are stupid. He is not doing anything different than anyone else in that house. It's big brother people lie. Getting Jeff out over James who can win stuff is probaly going to haunt her. I hate that she said the gay thing. People are people period!!! I know that she was using that as an excuse to Jeff but don't even use it as an excuse. Another thing her using John to throw the BOTB is really not being exactly honest. She herself is not above lying in the big brother house!!! I love how she told him people don't get second chances in the big brother house and how she conviently forgets that Audrey started the crap about Vanessa starting the all girl alliance. I guess unless your name is Audrey you don't get second chances. Which leads me back to my original point just nominate him because he is the person you want gone the rest is complete and total BS.

First I would like to say I admire the people who are doing the live updates from the feeds and have to try to cover what this woman says.  She talks past the speed of sound, rarely completes a sentence and ofter repeats.  It's got to be a tough job!

I like Vanessa because she is playing a strong game, but not as strong as I originally thought.  If you are a strong player you have to be willing to get "blood on hands" (I detest that phrase) and she does not seem willing to do that.  She's too desperately trying to make the Jeff nomination everyone else's fault and nobody is going to buy what she is selling. If so many people want Jeff out then put him up and take credit for it.  He's not going to jury and there will always be people gunning for someone no matter what moves they make.

The situation with Audrey appears personal (I seem to remember Vanessa was married, to a man, and now dating a woman) and she will not nominate her because of the transgender issue and that disappoints me, so I kind of hope this comes back to bite Vanessa in the butt.  Hopefully it will be good drama either way!

I'm loving Vanessa right now. She's really growing on me. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that she thinks Jeff is a threat to her game because he has a good social game. Please. The guy is useless in there. He's out in left field half the time and doesn't even know what's going on. 

Regardless if Vanessa would be embarrassed to nominate Audrey, getting out Audrey at this point in the game makes zero sense. She is not a threat. All she does is lie and create rumours, but it's already determined in the house... no one trusts her, so whatever she says, won't mean anything. She won't hurt your game, so keep her in the house till you get the big targets out. 

For sure Jeff is the most threat to Vanessa, Liz, Clay, Shelli and Austin's game. He has got to go. 

Audrey is not threat to any of their games. 

For sure Jeff is the most threat to Vanessa, Liz, Clay, Shelli and Austin's game. He has got to go.

Audrey is not threat to any of their games.

I believe that Jeff is more of a threat to Austin's game than Vanessa's game. And since Vanessa teamed up with Austin early on in the game, I understand why Jeff is the target. Vanessa is using Austin as her meat shield". Jeff was the one who was dropping little digs among the HGs about not trusting Austin.

I kinda feel sorry for Jeff, but he did it to himself trying to play all factions in the house.

I think that Vanessa needs to get off her high horse about lying because the game she's playing is Big Brother, and everybody lies to stay in the game.

Jeff also wants to split up Shelli and Clay and they felt threatened. Jeff just got on the wrong side of those in power.

yeah he did but Ithink alot of the crap that comes out of Jeff's mouth is just that I think he has wanted everyone out at one time or another. I don't think he knows the game or can actually play it either. This whole group this year has me wondering what the??? I really don't know of any true alliances except Shelli and Clay. This is the first time in a long time that I really don't like anyone either. The people I thought I would like are the people I actually dislike the most.

yeah he did but Ithink alot of the crap that comes out of Jeff's mouth is just that I think he has wanted everyone out at one time or another. I don't think he knows the game or can actually play it either. This whole group this year has me wondering what the??? I really don't know of any true alliances except Shelli and Clay. This is the first time in a long time that I really don't like anyone either. The people I thought I would like are the people I actually dislike the most.

Janis are you watching the feeds? Just curious.