Audrey Middleton (Week 3)

I hope she goes this week. I read on the live feeds that Jason said she had no intention of telling the others she was trans-gender. When CBS found out they flew her out to LA for a 10 min meeting telling her she had to it was important for her to do so. I am not sure if this is just Jason being Jason or if its Audrey being Audrey but I do not like that CBS made her do this. If DaVonne is correct that no one wants to send her home then they may as well just write her the check now.

I don't agree with Da about the house not booting her because she's a transgender.

I feel they've accepted her as female... but think she's toooo manipulative to keep her around for long.

But, that's my take on it THIS week.....

I don't know why the one side of the house wants Audrey out. Getting her out at this point in the game makes zero sense. She is not a threat. All she does is lie and create rumours, but it's already determined in the house... no one trusts her, so whatever she says, won't mean anything. She won't hurt your game, so keep her in the house till you get the big targets out. 

I had high hopes for her from her press junket interview with Jeff and the strong points she listed in her bio, but she quickly fizzled out as a player.  Listening to her droning on and on in her monotone voice, while her hands go round and round the hamster wheel, is painful to say the least.  The continual questioning & high level of paranoia are no fun either.

Audrey seems to think she is a master manipulator and she was going to have an easy road to the finals because of it (or else the producers told her so).  She came on way too "I rule the game" strong, it bit her back and then she sulked and hid in her bed for a few days.

I do remember an early interview and she said she was going to keep quiet about being transgender so I'm very disappointed in CBS if they made her reveal it (which I can totally see them doing because they always have an ulterior motive).  I can't say for sure but I think it might have changed her own game as a player if she had not been forced to tell that right off the bat.  I have to agree with Da'Vonne on this one that I think people are afraid to be "that person" and vote Audrey out because Vanessa has already proven it.

I really really do not like her, in fact, when she is on the feeds I switch cameras cannot stand the game talk and now that Shelli and Vanessa are on the poor Audrey train its only worse. I want her gone just so I don't have to listen to her anymore. Plus according to her she is the smartest person in the house. Wow really????

Just to keep it interesting, I'd like to see Audrey win the HOH, with either John, or Steve. Shellie & Vanessa will go into overdrive attempting to manipulate and/or influence Audrey's nominations. I can see some drama between these women over who saved Audrey, and who she owes her loyalty to.

I can also see some drama with Clay & Austin over control of Steve or John's HOH nominations.

Audrey is a complete BB failure!  If not for Kathy Griffin and Vanessa (being a CBS/Kathy Griffin champion for "Audrey's Cause") she would have been out week #1.   I'm sure she will make jury (if she is not Final 3, which I also predict will happen) so she can talk and talk and talk and wave her hands and tell everyone who they should vote for!

I really don't mind Audrey lately. She has really started playing a more stealth game and playing smarter.

I would love for Audrey and Jackie to win HOH today just to see how things fly. 

She was telling Clay last night that he should listen to her because she's been more right than wrong.  She keeps claiming to be psychic (I personally think she's just psycho) and she thinks she is so smart and manipulative that she's the only one anyone should listen to.  I think she's a bore and her paranoia is lousy viewing.

She seems to have some weird animosity towards Clay.  Perhaps he was the kind of guy who teased her when she was Adam, or perhaps he is the kind of guy she wishes she could date as Audrey but knows she never will.  No matter but it just doesn't come across to me as "brother-sister" or best friend type teasing.  She's really underlying mean in a lot of her comment.  (Fortunately Clay is such an idiot most of it goes over his head).

I agree with Janis about CBS but what did she think, that they were going to let this opportunity slide for ratings??  The only reason they let Frankie hide being Airiana's brother is because they were playing it up to the viewers because they were sponsoring music awards and other things she was singing at (and Julie Chen got a nice selfie) and then he let it out to stay in the game.