Jason Roy (Week 3) - nominated by Austin - BotB winner (Saved)

I'm glad that Jason & Meg won the BOB comp. He now has a 2-0 record for BOB comps. He's managed to save himself twice and didn't have to depend on a veto win. Since Jason is such a fan of the show I'm glad that he's getting the opportunity to experience all aspects of the game. I've been enjoying his participation in BB17. Some don't like his personality, and I get that, but at least he has one. I'm glad that he's safe for another week.

I really like him.  I think he's funny and he has no filter.  I also like that he continually brings up the conspiracy theories of how BB rigs and manipulates the game. I really expected to see a lot of FOtH when he was putting BB down but they just let him run with it.  He'll probably get on my nerves by week 5 or 6 but right now he's Oh My Lanta funny!

Those skinny pants he wears are gross.

I always wondered why people that are too skinny wear closes that accentuate their extreme skinniness. 

Marty, Jason actually believes all the guys are turned on by his boney hairy legs. I doubt he'll ever leave his mom's basement IRL.

After BBAD, Jason was smoking outside beside while Jackie complained about how  gross Jeff was because he smoked.  Jason was oblivious to anything but his "dreams of BB victory."