2015 Cast

Is anyone else dissatisfied with this years cast and other things? I am a Big Brother fan from 1st show but cannot get into this years people and decor of house. I wait all year for opening night and now I have to force myself to watch hoping to get interested. I do not even watch Big Brother After Dark which in the past I never missed.  I am so disappointed.

I actually enjoy the crew they have in there this ... year as year's go by it's getting harder to find those unique characters that make the show great but I do find more and more the characters with the most potential to make a good season even better are voted out early.  

Case in point Jace while he was pretty annoying he adds character to the the game while someone like Jackie (no disrespect intended) doesn't really bring anything to the entertainment side of things and these players seem to last longer now ... BB Canada was a great example of that again this year the most boring characters lasted the longest because they played and very simple boring game.

I am liking this season so far. From the interviews I picked Jase and Vanessa as my favorites.

Well.... could see Vanessa going to the end. She is a skilled "brain" player like Derrick. That is the kind of player I love. 

I agree is began slowly.  It has gotten better, though.  However, all the "J" names make things impossible.  It's so hard to know who is who (especially in the beginning).  Production should rethink that for next year.

I guess I got spoiled through the years with the same typecasting every year - you know, a couple hunks, a beauty or two, active, peppy girls, funny boys, a gay person who usually stole the show, an older person, serious personalities.  Even though this year's cast has a touch of those characteristics, they come off silly at times. Maybe I'm getting old and set in my expectations, but I am still grinding it out trying to watch this mostly young, over acting group .