Big Brother Canada Daily Coverage
Photo

What Family Member Would You Want to Visit You?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 DivaSupreme

DivaSupreme

• Pip
  • 614 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:27 AM

MOD EDIT:

What Family member would you like to visit you if you were on survivor?

Excellent question, that should be a thread in itself. This may be the toughest question anyone has posed on any of the shows this season. Its one I would have to really think about.

#2 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:31 AM

awesome question skye!!! would love to have my husband, but he's scared to travel, so it would be my sister. would be the perfect person to share that experience with.

#3 DivaSupreme

DivaSupreme

• Pip
  • 614 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:58 AM

OK, I decided! I would have to have my daughter come. She loves the tropical setting as much as I do, and after last night seeing that dolphin encounter I could just kick myself. Everytime she and I go to the Caribbean, we toy with the idea of doing a dolphin encounter and always choose something else to entertain us. The next time it will definitely be less shopping and more dolphins!

#4 SweetSensation

SweetSensation

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:27 AM

I would have to say my mom(of course she is my BEST friend)...she would LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it! She also loves the show, and I'm sure she would be VERY reassuring.

#5 Amy

Amy

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:55 AM

I'd want my husband, ofcourse after not seeing me for close to 30 days he'd probably just kidnap me, he'd want me home so badly.

#6 nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:59 AM

Well my husband would hate it, my daughter wouldn't want to leave town for more than 2 hours,,,affraid she might miss something...lol

I would bring my Son for sure. We would have the best time.

#7 SweetSensation

SweetSensation

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:02 AM

Pssstt...Nawlins...make sure you send your son to my house while he is home so we can celebrate my bday--will be a few days late, but what the heck? Ohh, and don't tell Pharm I'm marrying your son..LMAO

My 2nd choice to take with me would be my friend Debbie, she would LOVE it!

#8 Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:59 AM

I am not sure I would take anyone who was a Survivor FANatic ... I guess I would be thinking more of who to take that would evoke empathy and other emotions from my fellow contestants.

Sometimes those psychological impacts last longer than a quick challenge victory ...

#9 mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:08 AM

I would bring my sister. She's ten years younger than me but she's fun and gutsy. And, just in case family members have to help the survivors in a challenge, she'd be good at that too!! biggrin.gif

#10 mrspopcornsupriz

mrspopcornsupriz

• Pip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:05 PM

I would bring my husband. He is a great talker and gets along with everyone he meets. My kids would be too young, they'd be who I'd miss the most though. But I wouldn't last a day on survivor.

#11 tabitha

tabitha

• Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 08:33 PM

I'd bring my sister. We have a deal. :wink:

#12 Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:30 AM

I would bring my husband. He would love to travel to the location and he would be really good at the challenges. Plus I would just want the chance to see him.

#13 Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:14 PM

If it was just to see them, I would want my mom, but she requires air conditioning and creature comforts ... to help in a challenge, probably my cousin who plays soccer from Germany ... that way I would get to see a relative from far away for free, and have a competitive edge in a physical challenge!

#14 Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:25 PM

I would have to say I would want my husband and daughter to visit. I would miss them both so much, seeing as I cant have two I just wouldnt go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users