Jackie Ibarra {TAR} (Week 2)

bbjag

One of the main reasons the pawn goes home is the Pawn opens their mouth and gives the other HG's a reason to evict them.  It has happened way too often because the pawn gets paranod and starts campaigning hard or doesn't campaign when they should be. 

Jackie this last week was extremely smart and I think is playing the best game right now.  When she found herself on the chopping block she remained calm and collected and allowed things to happen.  She didn't freak out, stayed out of all the drama.  Many people criticized her on other sites and forums saying that she didn't look like she was on the block and made it sound like a bad thing but in reality it was a smart thing to do.  If she would have allowed herself to get paranoid and start being aggressive and trying to stay in the game she probably could have walked home.  Will her lay low strategy work all summer, NO.  She will at some point have to win some competitions to keep her safe in the game and make a move or two but right now her laying low and out of things is the best thing she could do.  Don't plant a target yourself when there are others with a bigger target.

She's mostly invisible to me, but so far she's smarter than I was expecting. Either that, or like Victoria, she doesn't really realize what's happening around her.

She is just plain invisible. I have rarely seen her on the feeds and on the update pages, she is hardly ever mentioned and when she is, it is usually just general HG talk, not game talk.

Get rid of this one pronto. But HGs are no Rocket Scientists this year.

Why get rid of her? She is staying under peoples radar which is exactly what you want to do this early in the game.  She hasn't done anything yet because she hasn't needed to.  I saw her a few times talk game with people but I think she likes to remain under the radar and not get into any drama right now.  Audrey. Da'Vonne and some others keep mixing themselves in Drama and because of it finding themselves talked about as "pawns"  Da'Vonne is on the block right now because of the drama she has created herself. Audrey is considered a target herself because of the drama she is involved in.  In fact Jackie just needs to bide her time before making a move because I think she is sitting pretty right now.