Liz Nolan (Week 2) + Twin Twist sister Julia

JEDI

The twins were shown on the live show, casting their vote to evict Jase together.

At that point, they had already switched 4 times, so their swith on the live show was the 5th.

Their twist may be over.  Da'Vonne has figured it out and is sharing with Jason.  She says one is thinner than the other, their noses are different and the eyes are different.  The biggest give away is the hair roots.  She and Jason are going to set up a question about a story they think the other one told.  

Their twist may be over.  Da'Vonne has figured it out and is sharing with Jason.  She says one is thinner than the other, their noses are different and the eyes are different.  The biggest give away is the hair roots.  She and Jason are going to set up a question about a story they think the other one told.  

Can you tell me when this was? I want to watch it on playback. 

I'm annoyed, though. I've heard the whole house mentioning twins multiple times since the feeds went live at the beginning of the season. I think the producers dropped them a hint that there could be a twin, because they've been talking about it for weeks. It would have been much more fun if it was a surprise. 

Audrey told them there was a twin twist. They have guessed other people as twins too.

Just because they are still guessing doesn't mean it is over. All they have to do is make it to week 5. 

Can you tell me when this was? I want to watch it on playback. 

I'm annoyed, though. I've heard the whole house mentioning twins multiple times since the feeds went live at the beginning of the season. I think the producers dropped them a hint that there could be a twin, because they've been talking about it for weeks. It would have been much more fun if it was a surprise. 

I'm watching it in the highlights tab of the feeds now..  Da'Vonne is good.. the same way she figured it out is how I figured it out, they did an extreme close up on one of them and I was like yep they switched.  If you pay close attention you can literally see the differences (nose, hair, even in the voice a little) so how the entire house hasn't figured this out is astonishing! Even down to the their demeanors one girl does seem a little more sociable than the other.  Like Da'Vonne said the one last night is the nice one! lol!!   Has anyone else besides Da'Vonne had any inclinations?  I'm surprised Audrey hasn't figured it out yet.

I hope that the Twins make it to week 5. This would shake up the plans of the HGs who think they are running the house. The twins should secure a serious alliance with 1 or 2 people and leave that 8 person alliance alone..

Yep, watching the 3:30am 7/7/15 revelation of the twin twist made the cost of the feeds worthwhile.

It was really fun watching them convince themselves and each other that Liz is twin was priceless.

I was bursting out loud laughing as they tried to "name" the twins.

"The skinny mean one"

"The fat and fun one" who then became "the thick one"'

HG learning one by one of the twist...

It was an hour plus of the best feeds so far and probably of the summer.