Becky Burgess (Week 2) - HoH 1 (dethroned)

JEDI

Becky won the first round of the HoH competition to become the first Head of Household of Week 2.

When her nominees Steve and Jason won the Battle of the Block, she was dethroned.

I feel bad for her because it seems like no one (except maybe Jackie) wants to team up with her, despite the fact that she has the potential to be a good player/competitor. I don't have the feeds, so I can't see her interactions with others. Is there a reason for this?

Ugh! This is a season of way too many meaningless alliances. I don't see that one lasting, but I'd love to see something stick. Becky, Jackie, Liz, Vanessa, and maybe Meg need to get their sh!t together and form a legit alliance.

I don't know about that train story.  How could you be that close to a train and not hear it coming? You would have to be standing on the railroad ties or over the bars that come down.  And with all those injuries, how could you be back to normal in eight weeks?

I don't know about that train story.  How could you be that close to a train and not hear it coming? You would have to be standing on the railroad ties or over the bars that come down.  And with all those injuries, how could you be back to normal in eight weeks?

that train had to be moving very very slow. Her lips do look different though.

I thought it was interesting that she retold the train story. 

I remember her telling it to a group of people in the kitchen- it was either the night the feeds went live, or the next night. I just remember it was at the very beginning, and she was sitting at the kitchen counter. She went into a lot more detail about it. I can't remember who was in the room, but I'd say at least a half dozen of them were there. 

It makes me wonder if production asked her to retell the story. But if you go back to the 1st or second night and look for her sitting at the counter, you'll see the first telling.