Jeffrey Weldon {TAR} (Week 1)

JEDI

Jeff Weldon

bigbrother17_136x170_jeffweldon.jpg

Hometown: Tampa, Fla.

Current City: Tampa, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, outgoing, and clever.

Favorite Activities: Anything outdoors, boating, hiking, working out, and reading.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to listen to music. I live for good music and it's a huge part of my life. Oh, and being able to communicate with friends and family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Dan Gheeling. He had a way to use his communication skills to persuade people—this is something so valuable, yet so many people lack the capacity to do.

What are you afraid of: I'm afraid of spiders, small confined spaces, and occasionally heights. I've gotten past my fear of heights by engaging in several height-related activities.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live without fear of judgement. Live like today is your last. Don't dwell on the past or the future when the present is all that matters. We all are destined to be great, it's the small things we do each and every day that determine success or failure.

What would you take into the house and why: A tub of protein, a bottle of my favorite alcohol, and a good book.

Jeff admits he's finally ready to transition from d*uchey guy to gentleman—someday soon. He says he only dates attractive women, but knows that he needs to start focusing on what they have to offer besides their outer shells. He is an aggressive guy who negotiates business deals on a daily basis, so he knows that he has the competitive edge it takes to win the game of Big Brother. He is a sore loser who will do anything to ensure that he wins every competition. Most recently, he competed on the 26th season of The Amazing Race with a blind date partner he met at the starting line.

Jeff has taken over Audrey's spot. He is running around the house telling every what to do and say and telling Austin and Liz they have to vote with the house or they will have a target on their backs. He is twisting everything and walking around like a peacock. 

Jeff has taken over Audrey's spot. He is running around the house telling every what to do and say and telling Austin and Liz they have to vote with the house or they will have a target on their backs. He is twisting everything and walking around like a peacock.

I completely agree! And I also think he wouldn't have done that if Audrey hadn't accused him of faking being at odds with Austin. Once he felt in danger, he went on his own campaign to discredit Audrey.

After tonight's feeds, I think Jeff's plotting against Audrey might bite him in the butt.  Because she has sold out the group of 8 alliance and now there is at least a possibility of turning the house on its head.  But you never know....  Regardless, not everyone is after Audrey now because they know she has no choice but to align with them.

James obviously is an Amazing Race fan and awe struck. The AR team should both be on the block. That seemed obvious at the start, but I do think Jace put a big target on his back, made it easy for Jeff to deflect some of the attention, and now Audrey did the same, keeps it interesting.

And this nonsense of "voting with the crowd" is idiotic.

. I hate voting with the house !!

I agree. Next twist. Double elimination...both on the block go home automatically.

Question: Does Gay Marriage ruling include transgender people too?

Any 2 people. I am not sure if the SCOTUS addressed the related part. 

This guy is an asshole! He's creeping up on my least favorite in the house.

I agree. He wants Meg as his sidekick, Liz as his sidekick, Austin, Clay, and of course Jackie. I think that's why he desperately needs to get rid of Audrey.