Jackie Ibarra {TAR} (Week 1) - Nominated by James

JEDI

Jackie Ibarra

bigbrother17_136x170_jackieibarra.jpg

Hometown: Los Angeles

Current City: Las Vegas

Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, adventurous, and fierce.

Favorite Activities: Dancing, working out, cooking, and hiking.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from the outside world for so long would be extremely difficult, especially with no form of communication. I am a very adventurous person who loves the outdoors, so I fear being stuck in a house for a long period of time may get to me after a while.

What are you afraid of: Being buried alive.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life is better when you're laughing!

What would you take into the house and why: I would bring my phone to keep in touch with family and friends. Also, I would bring my best friend, Stacey, and my French Bulldog! And In-n-Out burger! I could eat that every day!

This self-proclaimed "Kim Kardashian" look-a-like is used to a fast-paced lifestyle. She's been a Miami Heat Dancer, a magician's assistant, and danced professionally for 10 years. She hustles to get every job she gets, beating out hundreds of other girls in the process. She knows she's sexy and isn't afraid to use it to get ahead. Typically, she can fly off the handle during conflict, but her strategy for Big Brother is to keep as cool and calm as a cucumber. Most recently, she competed on the 26th season of “The Amazing Race” with a blind date partner she met at the starting line. Together, they raced through four countries and placed seventh. With a loss under her belt, Jackie has something to prove this time around, so America is going to see the softer side of her.

i was surprised jeff wasnt nom by either guy

i know jackie was promised safety by jason if i am not mistaken :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Liked them on TAR, don't like either of them on Big Brother so far!

i was surprised jeff wasnt nom by either guy

i know jackie was promised safety by jason if i am not mistaken :animated_bouncy:

Yes, she was promised safety by Jason and he kept his word and didn't nominate her, but James did and

Jason nominated Jeff.  Becky and Jeff won Battle of the Block so now it's up to POV.

I'm pretty sure somehow Jackie will be saved because CBS does not want a BB Takeover Flop the first week.