Alliances...the good, the bad, and the ugly.

lizzie838

Last year, I was so bored with the way the season progressed. I love a season full of cutthroat play, scheming, and switching, and I didn't get that at all. I'm hoping this season is full of all that and more!

As I watched a little last night, I sensed that the game was definitely on! I also got the feeling that a sort of "good side" vs "bad side" happening. For instance, Audrey, Meg, and Clay seemed to be together a lot, and I felt that they could easily be portrayed as the villains. Vanessa, Steve, and John could be the sensitive ones we root for, and Jace and Austin as the players who pushed things a bit too hard and are stuck trying to fight back.

Any thoughts?!

PS - I have been a lurker for years, but I decided that this season, I would join in the conversations a bit more. I can't watch the feeds because my Internet is too slow, so I depend heavily on summaries for my knowledge. I'm excited for this summer to finally get started!

lizzie... only watched a bit of the Feeds when they came on last nite.

I've only read a little of the Feed Updates...

so... I'll have to catch you later with my first impressions.

It might take awhile for groups to finally decide who they'll team up with

(probably all biding their time this first week or so).

It is a little mind-boggling. I prefer it this way over one giant alliance that picks people off, though it looks like there could be a chance of that happening with this vote. :(

I'm hoping someone will shake things up and make a clear alliance. Audrey looked like a good person for that, but I'm finding her play overkill. I'd be great if some HGs would rally together against her. Not necessarily vote her out right away (she's good for drama), but cause her to really feel threatened. That'd be great TV.

Right now I can't keep track who is with who anymore.  It seems Audrey and James have alliances with everyone in the house.

I totally agree! I can't keep track of who is in what alliance. I think that Audrey will run into problems down the road because she is in so many alliances.

From last night's BBAD, it looks like Steve & Vanessa formed a secret 2 man alliance. Those two pairing up could be interesting because they seem so unlikely. Steve is smart about the game and Vanessa has people skills. That's a good combination.

From last night's BBAD, it looks like Steve & Vanessa formed a secret 2 man alliance. Those two pairing up could be interesting because they seem so unlikely. Steve is smart about the game and Vanessa has people skills. That's a good combination.a

Agreed!