Link for East Coast show

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I'd love a working link too. Sucks being a westerner and always watching it late.

Yeppers, it does, but we do get the feeds earlier...I guess that's something!!  LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello BB Fans,

Try USATV, it's what I use. it's online or any streamer you use, I have Roku, and Amazon Firestick. It's free. has commercials, but better than waiting for 3 hours. I'm CA so I love it. If anyone has another view with no commercials I would love it. Please suggest it.   

• 4 weeks later...

I just clicked on the link for CBS Live Stream and got this:

The requested URL cannot be provided

Object URL:

http://www.hdca.st/embedplayer.php?width=750&height=460&id=ibtvcbs&autoplay=false&strech=exactfit

Reason:

The object is infected by HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer
Message generated on: 8/9/2017 6:36:26 PM

I know that it always opens/starts with the first link, but I'm not sure I want to try the other links after that pop up.  Any body else have any problems with the links today?

For some reason, CBS isn't showing the special Friday night episodes on their website like they do the shows for Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday.  And being they are a 'special' show, I haven't been able to watch them on any of the links for the CBS live shows. They are running whatever is already in the tv guide.   I don't even bother with the 'videobrother' link, it has to many slow spots and then catches up to where it should be and I miss out on a lot of stuff.

Can anybody tell me what was shown in the two Friday shows on 8/4 and 8/11?   Thanks.