BB Two Night Premiere: 6/24 & 6/25 TV Show Thread

uvp

1.Who do you think will make the worst first impression on premiere night ?

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do.....

3.Who do you want to be the first hoh?

:animated_bouncy:

uvp did the feeds start?? 

it starts after it airs on night two of premiere probably after the west coast see it :animated_bouncy:

1) Clay... the worst first impression will be the HG that talks the Least...

Clay doesnt know the Game and will be quiet at the beginning...

2) Liz... she will Streak naked on the first night... the same as Joey from BB16...

and she might drag Meg with her to Streak naked with her...

3) Shelli... first HOH, only cause everyone else will Throw it...

and she wont know she has to Throw it, lol...☺...

Guest 6Borders

Prediction:  Julie will say it's "a summer like no other", adding to ad nauseum (and yet

setting us up for yet another FLOP Twist)

it starts after it airs on night two of premiere probably after the west coast see it :animated_bouncy:

It starts this Thursday night right UVP? And the feeds are $5.99 per month? I thought we could pay for the entire season upfront? We can't do that anymore? 

I guess I need to start watching the new houseguest videos though right?

I guess I need to start watching the new houseguest videos though right?

i havent watch any myself

going to binge watch all of them later today :animated_bouncy:

1. James and Austin both make the worst first impression.  James because he will try to hard to impress and Austin because he will want to be the alpha male.  

2.  Becky will sit on the edge of her seat, eyes and mouth wide open, smiling, nodding and saying uh huh after every time someone speaks.  

3. Jace first HOH and he will tell us he never throws anything. 

I also haven't watched any of the videos. Just waiting for tonight. 

1.Who do you think will make the worst first impression on premiere night ? Liz will be that girl that makes it all about herself

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do.....  one of the guys clay, austin,or  jase will willingly take off their shirt or be gloated into it

3.Who do you want to be the first hoh?  a girl just to see how the game will play out with them having the upper hand from the start

1.Who do you think will make the worst first impression on premiere night ? Liz will be that girl that makes it all about herself

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do.....  one of the guys clay, austin,or  jase will willingly take off their shirt or be gloated into it

3.Who do you want to be the first hoh?  a girl just to see how the game will play out with them having the upper hand from the start

I was going to go with you on #2.  I almost wrote Austin will take his shirt off to show off his tats and brag about being a wrestler thinking it will impress the other, but only to have blank stares from everyone. 

1.Who do you think will make the worst first impression on premiere night ?  Shelli - I think the young ones will think she is not fun enough for them 

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do.....  Well, when Audrey confesses she will get lots of hugs and there will be crying

3.Who do you want to be the first hoh?  - Someone with an unknown personality like James. I want to see if he is going to be a puppet or play the game. 

let's go :animated_bouncy:

crickets  :cookie:

i am here

they really bought back botb

wtf!!!!!

shelli will be down fall of that girl alliance :animated_bouncy:

I don't like the BOB at all! nope I don't. 

Wonder what the fan favorite thing is about. Is it what I read where every week a vet comes in to talk about the weekly twist? 

i doubt they pull off the twin twist successfully