Is it me or does BB17 already suck?

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Honestly, this is the LAMEST start to any BB season ever!!

Usually I can't get a post in edgewise by this time and there is virtually no chatter about the HG's! 

things do feel very slow around here

not much activity  in preseason

just same small set of veterans who usually  post here are posting stuff

hopefully the season picks up activity :animated_bouncy:

Honestly, this is the LAMEST start to any BB season ever!!

Usually I can't get a post in edgewise by this time and there is virtually no chatter about the HG's! 

Huh? It hasn't even started yet. 

things do feel very slow around here

not much activity  in preseason

just same small set of veterans who usually  post here are posting stuff

hopefully the season picks up activity :animated_bouncy:

smooches to you uvp. I always love when you show up.

same to you marty

happy both of us are back for another year

over the years you have kept this site rocking

it wouldnt be the same without your presence :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Huh? It hasn't even started yet. 

Exactly my point!  Every past season the forum was flooded with comments about every single HG the minute the cast was announced.  Now all we have is "huh"? and a few smooches about the few who "kept the site rocking".  Where's the "rocking"??????

Exactly my point!  Every past season the forum was flooded with comments about every single HG the minute the cast was announced.  Now all we have is "huh"? and a few smooches about the few who "kept the site rocking".  Where's the "rocking"??????

Oh it gets slower and the membership has gone down. True true

I'm still here, but I'm usually a lurker.  Maybe they did a better job of vetting the house guests this year, so there's not much to say until we see them introduce themselves.  Other than Audrey nobody seems to have a past to bring attention to them before the show.  I like that.  I'll be sitting in front of the TV picking out who I like and hate based on what they say.....and be episode 2, I'll be picking out new favorites and hating the ones I liked.  

Cant wait!

I think it has a lot more to do with less preseason traffic here at Morty's than usual rather than the cast. Audrey is getting as much mainstream buzz as anyone I can remember in BB history going in. Hopefully things will pick up here a lot after the season gets going.

The cast doesn't look very diverse this year.  All the chatter is about Audrey.  I do hope I'm entertained tonight :laugh4:

What is not diverse? They have gay, black, asian, transgender, older, nerdy and outrageous. 

they bought back one of the worst twist on night one smh

and had the nerve to call it a fan favorite smh :animated_bouncy:

I think the lack of enthusiasm may have to do with no hg over the age of 33... Also not happy with the "twin twist" ..that is a repeat twist which I think Grodner is banking on new viewers not having recollection...I can't remember what season it was but recall it kind of deflated..been fan since Season 1 but have to agree with others this season seems kind of flat to me...

I think a few things contribute to fewer posters.

Just being Season 17 first of all.... folks find new shows to watch and get addicted to.

All the social media venues is a big 2nd one.

People are texting, Facebooking, (lol, taking Selfies) skyping, etc. -  and trying to watch their TVs,

AND on top of it... trying to go to work, eat, sleep and do some shopping.

BUT.... I, for one... am glad to see some fans of the Morty site return season after season.

Hang in there y'all...   :grouphug:

I'm just grateful that I don't know anyone in the cast this year. LOL. Last year was hell on me. Now I can post my full opinions.

My opinion this year so far?

Still hate the battle of the block. Don't care about the twin thing. Curious what the other twists are. I'm taking a watch and see approach this year. Some of the cast seems devious. I like that in a cast. LOL

I'm not a fan of the twin thing, but it may work.  I wonder how long it is before someone suggests someone else may have a twin playing, but not realizing there is someone playing that twist this year?  Every year, there are people trying to guess whats the twist, is there an Americas Player, a saboteur (already last night), coup d'etat but I really don't remember anyone ever saying maybe its twins.   Could be the twist was so bad, nobody remembers it or thinks they couldn't possibly do it again.  

Anyway, Ill still enjoy watching it play out and I hope they get busted just for the drama. 

It wouldn't be summer without Marty, UVP, Slowpoke, Dade and Braves scores from Fuskie.

Random facts, I started watching BB as an undergrad because the only channel we got on our TV was CBS.  Since then I've completed grad school, moved across the country twice, changed Jobs 3 times, gotten married and had 2 kids.  All under Dade's watchful eye lol.

Hi everyone.  I'm new here.  I like to discuss the game with others and don't like being nasty unless there's someone like Frankie.  Don't like  the BotB, Twin twist is dumb.  I like some twists, but would rather they just let them play the game.  Hope there is some drama, but not a lot of sun bathing and weight lifting.  Too boring to watch.

Happy to be here and hope to make good friends.