Audrey Middleton (Week 1)

morty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't keep up.  Now there is supposed to be a 5am meeting where they discuss possibly saving Jace?  With Clay, Shelly, Audrey, Vanessa, Steve, Liz and Austin.  LOL  So Audrey may very well have achieved what she was doing yesterday.

Right now I will say, I can't seem to keep up with this house and yet, I know that when it is down to 6 people I will be bored out of my mind with the feeds.  Love her or hate her, Audrey has certainly brought the drama to the house!!

Well after tonight's show, it is clear that Audrey did NOT start the drama between Clay and Day. She tried to bridge the gap between the two. Day and Jason have tried to blame that on her as well as all the fights in the house. So I'm starting to believe her side a bit more. She still needs to learn how to stop talking game 24/7 though.

she needs to get her butt out of the bed hiding and join the group.

I agree. She admitted that tonight she was trying to pull a Dan Gheesling by pretending to be weak and defeated. She has no idea that the house has figured out her game. She also doesn't realize that Dan wouldn't have stayed in there that long and Dan actually talked to people on a personal level. He wasn't all game talk.

She should have come on as a woman. How many of those guys would be snuggling up with her. But instead she plays the "let me win I'm TG....wah wah wah..."

Audrey has gone from Front Page News to the Obituary notices.....

But is she really a woman or a tranny like Jenner that still has a penis ? LOL

I am watching the show last night and it was reminiscent of last year when Devin went and brought half the house into an alliance. I think Audrey is a smart person and knows the game but I think that she has to realize that A. she is not Dan B. these houseguests talk to one another and they won't sit around and let her run the house like they did last year with Derrick and C. its not all about the game 24/7 people need a break. I think she just dug herself a bigger hole with her behavior yesterday.

I have to say they are getting ready for live show and Audrey has her hair done nice and lots of makeup she really looks pretty.