Audrey Middleton (Week 1)

morty

Audrey pulls Austin aside and tells Austin he can't trust Liz because she threw him under the bus. Audrey is telling Austin they are having a meeting with Clay, her, Vanessa and someone and told him don't trust anyone and don't trust Liz. 

Audrey is lying her ass off and trying to break everyone up. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I don't think she came to play the BB game at all, I think she just came on her "platform"

of being transgender and some sort of "I'll show you" agenda to get back at people who had

nothing to do with her struggles during her identity crises years.

I hate a BB game where nobody feels like they can vote someone out because it will cause

an issue due to their "background" or who they famous (BB or otherwise) relative is!

that's who she is reminding me of!  Amanda!! - ohhhh she has to go......  I wonder if she is counting on the houseguests not wishing to be the one who votes her off due to her being transgender - she was exhausting on the show - I can only imagine how much worse it must be on the live feeds -

I admit to being positively biased toward her for the struggle she had to go through to understand and create herself. I am sad to hear that she is a pot stirrer, but one has to admit that such people do add to the drama of the show. What we see on the TV show does not yet show that, so perhaps they are backing her due to there being interest in this topic. No dark person has ever won BB either ...and BB will not have a cast that is in the main minorities...so I do not think they will win as their difference makes them stand out and that puts a target on them.

She's a huge disappointment to me. I really liked her play but she did too much too soon. Setting too many people up too quickly. And now nearly the whole house is against her.

But if Jace was smart or if Austin really wanted Jace to stay, they would use the information to turn Clay, Shelli and Audrey. With Vanessa, Steve, Liz and Austin... They could get Jackie voted out and be 8 strong for next week.

So I'm going to throw this out there...I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts.  I had her ranked high on my list to make it to the end...imagine my disappointment as I've witnessed more and more people begin to question her honesty.  This bothers me because she is a fan...possibly even a super fan...but she's playing like...well....I don't know what.  So my mind keeps turning...why on earth would a fan play so sloppy on the show...then it hit me.

Do you think it's possible that Audrey had no intention of winning the show and only planned on using it as a stepping stone to get National attention.  She figured/knew CBS would play on the fact that she's the first Transgendered HG and it would put a spotlight on her because of it.  She mentioned to one of the other HGs that she started a Facebook page/business (Lucidity) before coming in the house, therefore investing any time and money prior to going in the house would be a waste if she had to put it on hold over the summer.  But...what if she wasn't gone all summer and was only gone for a couple of weeks....then she'd have the National spotlight and then get to go back home (as long as she went out before Jury).

I loved Audrey's interviews and I think she's certainly an interesting woman and certainly beautiful...but as a player...she's one move away from being a Lawon and getting sent home due to a stupid move.

Thoughts?

Audrey fell into one of the biggest BB traps.  She is playing too hard, too fast.  She will be gone soon.

I don't think CBS wants her gone soon ...

they will bail her out...

It could be that CBS brought her on after finding out that Bruce Jenner would be transitioning?  Bruce is now obviously Caitlyn, but I imagine that when the producers had pretty much selected the final cast for BB17, they had an idea of Bruce's timeline and wanted to capitalize on that?

So here's the thing. I highly doubt that Audrey started everything. I highly doubt that she came up with everything but no one wants to ruin their game by admitting that they said something. But she will take the brunt of the fall because she gossips to everyone and can't let a thing go. She keeps digging and digging.

She should have come on as a woman. How many of those guys would be snuggling up with her. But instead she plays the "let me win I'm TG....wah wah wah..."

Audrey has gone from Front Page News to the Obituary notices.....

After seeing this piece of video ( and bits and pieces on the live feeds) ... all I can say is that Audrey is used to calmly talking her way out of just about any situation. BUT... I'm hoping she gets caught in her own trap this time. KARMA please hang around the BB House for awhile...

Well now it all really depends upon who wins HOH and what the twist this next week is.  LOL  Because it sounds like Audrey may have found a small lifeline.  But Jace is still probably going home this week unless if they can get Clay and Shelly to vote for him to stay, which they probably won't.