Austin Matelson (Week 1)

morty

Love him and love the Jase/Austin team.

I think they are talking game but not as much as Audrey 

They are all going to be targets unless they get a big alliance.

See, I don't think he was smart to be joined at the hip with Jace. They come off as arrogant and trying to overtly run the house when they are in fact the biggest targets for the rest of the house. We shall see.

Guest 6Borders

By his own admission this morning, he almost didn't do the show, "just came to hang out, work out and be ridiculous... and hopefully get something out of it after"...Grodner's new Jesse!  Does not care if he wins or loses BB17, he's just there for the exposure (and whatever she and Big Dick Johnson promised him)

By his own admission this morning, he almost didn't do the show, "just came to hang out, work out and be ridiculous... and hopefully get something out of it after"...Grodner's new Jesse!  Does not care if he wins or loses BB17, he's just there for the exposure (and whatever she and Big Dick Johnson promised him)

I'm pretty positive he wasn't being serious. I heard that conversation, although I can't remember who he was talking to. But it was pretty obvious to me that he was only saying that to make himself look like less of a threat. He's a big guy with a big personality. It's in his best interest to play himself off as not taking this serious and not in it to win. 

Come on, Borders. You should recognize that strategy! ;)

He and Jace made themselves into targets with their bromance crap. He tried to tone it down once he knew about Jace going up but kept getting pulled back in with all his whispered convos and plotting trying to save him. Would like to see him stay but I think he will be done in a couple weeks. And he could wear a shirt more often.