Da’Vonne Rogers (Week 1)

morty

She will definitely recognize the poker player woman because a dealer will be up on all the big players.

yea thought the same thing can not wait to see that one BOOM

Yep I am one of those that doesn't understand how she can leave a 7 month old baby for 3 months of Big Brother. 

Yes I am that girl. 

I said she looks like she likes to shop...

Well I could not leave my child but seems she left her with loving grandparents so . . .

She was so sure she can read people and first thing says Dentist??  I don't think so!  I don't think she will make it very far.  Kind of has that sense of entitlement that annoys others.

good call on her lack of perspecuity and that thing about entitlement. and how does that jibe with the religious thing? and then yes grandparents are good, but there is a bond that a newborn has with a mother...how does the mother not know that and do everything to keep that from being interrupted? And someone said she will not out the poker player...and if she does not...that will be strategically better for her than my prediction of BOOM because it will give her an upper hand on that guest And will keep her position safe.

I don't mind her so far, but that could change at any time!  I personally don't get leaving that small of a baby for so long (not something I would do), but I don't judge her for it. 

Babies are way more resilient than most people think, Da'Vonne being away for 3 months (if she lasts that long) will have zero negative effect on that newborn.   The bond between mother and child will not be lost at all, it's just months not years. Also, baby wasn't left at a kennel so what is the concern or confusion?  Baby is with her grandmother, baby will be just fine.  Furthermore, when you question someone's personal decisions, you ARE judging them, lol. :)

Tonights episode did not paint a nice picture of Day. I appreciate her counting things in the house but her reaction was ridiculous. And if someone in your alliance is wondering whats going on... Just tell them you were counting things. And if someone tries to smooth things over so that you don't have enemies in your alliance, say thank you! Don't get mad about it.

Tonights episode did not paint a nice picture of Day. I appreciate her counting things in the house but her reaction was ridiculous. And if someone in your alliance is wondering whats going on... Just tell them you were counting things. And if someone tries to smooth things over so that you don't have enemies in your alliance, say thank you! Don't get mad about it.

This girl has just too much attitude

I did notice they played her up as the villain and gave Audrey a pass.