EVICTED - Jace Agolli (Week 1) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/02)

morty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely way at the bottom of my list.  3:34am cam 1.  Jace was really intimidating Steve.  Maybe Jace doesn't realize how intimidating he is but you can see that Steve was very uncomfortable being interrogated by Jace.

I watched that. I saw he was trying to get an answer and they hugged it out. Jace is backed against a wall thanks to James and Miss Audrey. 

I don't think be could leave if backdoored and up against the other two. If he ups his social game. He seems pretty popular to most of other HGs. James is no threat anyway right now.

Jace is on block against Jackie...the girl from Amazing Race. Surely he can beat Amazing race gal. He needs to get is votes lined up. IMO, both interlopers from AR should be on block now. I hope Jace survives and backdoors James next week.

He has completely fallen apart being put on the block. His whole fun frat boy surfer persona has been replaced by a angry, pouting child.

The plan he and Austin cooked up was for Jase to be sad and cry and try and get some pity. 

I don't think it is working. 

He'd be better off pushing the idea that Jackie has been on TAR, came in with a partner and that the two of them have been trying to "play down" their connection but they are definitely playing and plotting together. No body cares that he is sad or that he really wanted to be able to play in some comps or his family will be disappointed.

He'd be better off pushing the idea that Jackie has been on TAR, came in with a partner and that the two of them have been trying to "play down" their connection but they are definitely playing and plotting together. No body cares that he is sad or that he really wanted to be able to play in some comps or his family will be disappointed.

agree with you, but I'd like to see the entitled A hole gone...I loved when he was so cocky about how safe he was as they were plotting to backdoor him. They can get Jeff out and let Jackie play a while longer, her demeanor and ability to work with James has earned her some time, but in the main her TAR exposure ought to get her gone before the money.

Oh sure, I want to see him gone, too. It's just kind of funny that he and Austin would think anyone cares about him crying and being sad about leaving. Can't go from being a loud mouthed jerk to being little sad sack and expect to get votes.

Don't have an opinion on Jackie yet and while I don't like Jeff, I'm hoping he is one that will go after Audrey and get her feathers ruffled.

OK I am off Team Jace. He really was a bully with Steve last night. He called him names. I love Steve he is a quirky nerdy superfan.

ITA, Marty. Jace has not only dug his BB grave but he may hit China by Thursday night!

Steve is a great guy. He should have walked  away.

If I was talked to by the soon to leave pawn, I'd call a house meeting.

Jace, go out like a man!!!!!

I can't watch him tell other people to be at his meeting of 7 anymore. Is it Thursday yet???? He is the worst I know you should try to stay in the game but he is past the point of being iritating to me anyway. Don't like how he was talking to Steve. Steve should have walked away.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name