James Huling (Week 1) - HoH 1

morty

bb17-jameshuling-med.jpg

Hometown: Sumter, South Carolina
Current City: Wichita Falls, Texas
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, unique, and diverse.

Favorite Activities: Anything fun: hiking, horseback riding, mudding, skeet shooting, fishing, camping, hanging out with friends, and riding the rivers at night catching some monsters.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Leaving everyone behind, but I’ve always been on-the-go through the military, so I guess it won’t be too bad.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I have to say Zack Attack and Victoria because they both seem like they are loyal.

What are you afraid of: I’d have to say I’m afraid of sharks and anything that is in the water that can hurt me. I hate spiders, too. They just look really weird.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Yolo, ball out till you fall out, no regrets!

What would you take into the house and why: Cell phone, of course, because it’s my best friend, LOL! Also, my cat Gizmo, because he is awesome, and my Taylor Swift cut out.

James spent the first part of his life being raised in a boys’ home in South Carolina after his mother passed away from cancer and his father was unable to care for him. In his early teens, he was adopted by a Caucasian family and has called them mom and dad since. James loves his southern roots and served six years in the armed forces. 

Watch James' bio video here!

caleb meets donny hybrid :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Fav's:  Zack (who beat on his puppy for destroying his Oakley's) & Victoria (the most pitiful player and pathetic player to be dragged to the finals since Porche).  He can leave now!

Guest 6Borders

I did not expect to like him but I do.  I think he's going to be

funny and entertaining. 

I'm looking forward to the "James-ism's" this season!

(cow on astro-turf...priceless)

He identifies as Southern and there are lots of people, mostly of European origins who feel that flag represents the best of the South. People of African origins take it as a symbol supporting their enslavement. Somehow even though Asian, he identifies with the European pov...let him try to join the KKK and he will find out he does not fit in...