Liz Nolan (Week 1) + Twin Twist sister Julia

morty

bb17-liznolan-med.jpg

Hometown: Miami
Current City: Miami
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, likable, and determined.

Favorite Activities: Adventuring around town, eating, exercising, boating in Miami, and paddle boarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom/facilities. Also, being careful not to walk around naked!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Janelle and Jeff were my faves. I also loved Frankie Grande.
What are you afraid of: The dark.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life's too short to blend in.

What would you take into the house and why: A disposable camera to take pics, a kick-ass book, and an emergency bottle of wine.

Born and raised in Miami, Liz has become a mainstay on the Miami nightlife circuit. More than just a pretty face, Liz is known as a bit of a brainiac, having graduated cum-laude, but still spends plenty of time keeping up on pop culture. When it comes to dating, Liz wears her heart on her sleeve and is a true romantic looking for love. It will be a little difficult for her to separate the game from her personal feelings, but she's well aware that her sultry, raspy voice and stunning looks can work magic with the men. Liz realizes she can come off intimidating and girls can be catty, so she plans on working extra hard on her relationships with the other girls in the house and hopefully be more of a friend, instead of a threat.

Watch Liz's bio video here!

resident delusional girl that thinks she is hotter than she really is :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Right out the gate tells Jeff she's sitting next to "Big Brother Royalty" and her other

hero's are Janelle and Frankie!  She can be the first to go!!!

She's safe for 5 weeks...and her little twin too!!

I thought they had to stay in the game for 5 weeks, then they both entered. 

It's been awhile, but last time they tried this "twin twist" didnt the twins get knocked out almost as fast as the HGs found out about them?

Guest 6Borders

I thought they had to stay in the game for 5 weeks, then they both entered. 

It's been awhile, but last time they tried this "twin twist" didnt the twins get knocked out almost as fast as the HGs found out about them?

No, Adria and Nat both made it to the "BB Twin Merge".  After that I can't recall when the first one

got voted out!

They do have to make it past the first 5 evictions (same as before) and if they are not evicted (never gonna happen)

or found out by another HG (any HG even opens their mouth and raises the question or suspicion and we will be at FOtH really fast and the DR people will be diffusing the situation pronto) then they get to enter the game as both twins.  After that they are fair game for eviction and Grodner doesn't care because her "big twist" was 'successful'!

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Liz is going to make it..... 

You're usually right but I cannot see Grodner letting go of one of her famous twists, and

production manipulation is as famous on any show as product integration!

I think they will make it past the 5 evictions (A and Nat did and "A" was going to get voted out

a few times, once got "saved" by reading the Bible with another HG)

and then one or both get voted out immediately.  I think at least one will be on jury!

It would seriously be like an HG saying they will not open Pandora's Box (when did that ever

happen)

with honors from college.  3.5 GPA or above

Because of her bio, I was questioning her smarts not what cum laude meant but thanks for the response. How did she get that? Maybe working with her twin?