Liz Nolan (Week 1) + Twin Twist sister Julia

morty

Whichever twin was on Thursday's BBAD was on an endless crying/whining Jag...

I don't think they are that identical!  If there's only one of them, she might have multiple personality disorder...like all those soap opera actresses.

That was Vanessa.

If the twin twist follows the format it did in BB5, then they will be switching places every 2 or 3 days.

So, now that we're like 10 days in, they have probably switched at least twice.

Switching at longer intervals would mean having to relay more information when changing places, and increase the chance of getting caught due to not keeping things straight, like people's names, and who you're supposed to be in an alliance with.

(Not to mention people talking to you about supposedly shared experiences, which your twin was there for instead of you.)

Guest 6Borders

They have definitely switched several times.  I think they switched right both times the groups entered

so they could each get to know the other HG's.

When Julia is playing Liz she is the one who says "like" and "you know" and "I mean" more times than

any other words in the same sentence.  She usually tries to wear a hat too when talking to the other HG's

especially outside.  She has different hand gestures than Liz.

In BB5 the switching twin stayed in a motel room but she got books and things because there was

no other interaction.  As I recall if the house twin was on slop (or PBJ) the other twin had to eat that also,

but I don't know this year.  Julie will probably explain that!

The other twin would have to eat slop and be a have not in my opinion, because otherwise the other HGs would notice and they would think she was cheating and would wonder why BB wasn't doing something about it.  Just my 2 cents....

I think the question was about the twin not in the house. The twin in the house at the time would definitely be on slop but if they switched out two or three times during the have not week, they would both have to eat only have not foods while in the sequester room or it wouldn't be fair that one was eating real food during a have not week.

They look better than the last set of twins and not as much bible thumping. If their boobies are fake so what, I'll just have to make do. :jawdrop:  I just hope they are not airheads so I can enjoy the eye candy this summer.

I think the question was about the twin not in the house. The twin in the house at the time would definitely be on slop but if they switched out two or three times during the have not week, they would both have to eat only have not foods while in the sequester room or it wouldn't be fair that one was eating real food during a have not week.

HAHAHA had to hit me over the head with that one!   :lamo:

I am not watching the live feeds but from pics posted on mortystv.com/bb update page and the 3 shows aired, it appears to me that Julia is at least 10-15 pounds lighter than Liz...or it could be visa versa, lol.

Has anyone else noticed the difference?

I am not watching the live feeds but from pics posted on mortystv.com/bb update page and the 3 shows aired, it appears to me that Julia is at least 10-15 pounds lighter than Liz...or it could be visa versa, lol.

Has anyone else noticed the difference?

yes! I definitely noticed a weight difference and there have been really good face closeups and their facial features are slightly different also, for example their noses. One sister has a bump on her bridge and the other doesn't (I think).  The hair color is also different a little, one has more root color than the other, maybe I'm a little nuts but I have been obsessed with finding the slight differences between them.  With all the drama and her flying under the radar, I hope she and her sis make it and are able to play together.  I can't wait for the rest of them to find out this twist.

I am not really interested in the Twin Twist until they are both in the house. 

I don't want to guess who is who whn and speculate as there is so much of that on the Internet. 

I just know I like Liz/Julia 

I'm really disappointed in the way she was acting up in the HoH room last night. It was super obvious that the guys were playing her like a fiddle, getting information out of her and stringing her along. She came across like the stereotypical dumb, clueless bimbo. I'm hoping that she was putting on an act and that she's not really that dumb. But I have a feeling that was her true personality. It was cringe-worthy.