Shelli Poole (Week 1)

morty

bb17-shellipoole-med.jpg

Hometown: Marietta, Georgia

Current City: Atlanta

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, loyal, and energetic.

Favorite Activities: Shopping! Decorating. Wine and dinner with friends. I'm a workaholic, so I'm out working a lot. I do love TV. I am also a jewelry designer, so I spend a lot of time making handmade jewelry and selling it on Etsy: sweetclover05.etsy.com.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Seclusion! And not knowing who to trust.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Cody was so hot. Derrick was my very favorite. I also liked Brendan and Rachel, and obviously Jeff and Jordan!

What are you afraid of: Sharks and alligators.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Be happy, have fun. Seriously.

What would you take into the house and why: My dog! He is my love and everyone would love him! I’d also want a camera to capture our moments and an iPod so we could have dance parties.

Shelli is a fraternal twin and the middle of five children, so she's been fighting for attention since a young age. Shelli has been in relationships for as far back as she can remember and got married when she was 28 years old. After just a year, Shelli divorced her husband only to hop right back into a relationship with a childhood friend. Last summer, she was watching Big Brother and told her boyfriend at the time she wanted to apply. He mocked her, and that was enough for Shelli to push her dreams aside. Shelli is now single, living on her own as a successful career woman, and stopping at nothing to fulfill her dream of entering the Big Brother house. This Atlanta native is a good mix of southern charm and city grit. At 33 years old, Shelli is finally doing what she wants to do, so don’t get in her way. 

Watch Shelli's bio video here!

It was clever of Shelli to link her Etsy page, however I notice it's been disabled. I am betting it's because of some legal terms CBS has about not allowing houseguests to promote or make money via the show while they're on it. I wanted to see what her jewelry looked like, however. So I snuck in via the backdoor of Archive.org's wayback machine, and grabbed a screenshot. ;)

8265f4b76aa938f1461fae036aff64e3.png

damn this girl is old!!!!!!

we didnt need another jerry on this season :animated_bouncy:

fear of things that can easily be avoidable  stay away from the beach/ocean and florida etc..... :animated_bouncy:

old at 33? and I like that she is creative so never really old

it was sarcasm

thought some would get i was joking

i guess not

tough room :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

That jewelry . . . yikes.  Somewhere there are a few chandeliers missing some crystals.

Good one!  Now that I look at them again you are exactly right!!

she should have had in her bio the boy crazy stuff

she will be downfall of any girl alliance possibility :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Dang the "chicklet teeth" but she has a border collie so I guess I have to root for her just a bit!

it was sarcasm

thought some would get i was joking

i guess not

tough room :animated_bouncy:

One can not tell here...someone thought when I said Cum Laude? I was asking what it meant rather than commenting on the level of intelligence witness thus far in the interview. But I really like that she has the hots for the guy 10 years younger and that they both have heart murmers...think of the heart transplant their kids will need in utero...