BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BOB  is such a stupid waste of time.  Rather than actually competing, the two HOH's just collude and you have people volunteering to go up, because the stakes aren't as high.  It is something that looks good on paper, but just doesn't work.  At best you have one person who actually cares about winning.  Just get rid of it.

And I really miss the days when they sat at the round table and pulled out the keys.  I loved watching the looks on people's faces as keys were drawn and the slow realization that you are going to be nominated or the snark face knowing it is going to be you. 

:(

Fail fail fail

The BOB  is such a stupid waste of time.  Rather than actually competing, the two HOH's just collude and you have people volunteering to go up, because the stakes aren't as high.  It is something that looks good on paper, but just doesn't work.  At best you have one person who actually cares about winning.  Just get rid of it.

And I really miss the days when they sat at the round table and pulled out the keys.  I loved watching the looks on people's faces as keys were drawn and the slow realization that you are going to be nominated or the snark face knowing it is going to be you. 

:(

Fail fail fail

Agree 100% and I also miss the days of the round table too.

A thought on backdooring, which I can't stand. This probably needs work but if only the people who play in the veto comp are eligible to be put up as a replacement nom that would at least give everyone a chance to protect themselves. That would only leave a max of three people who can be put up so maybe the HOH pulls a name and also has to pick one other person to play in the veto.

I miss a lot of the old days lol. Comps for food, have nots, keys, the whole thing. It made it so much more interesting to watch.

I don't understand why they got rid of these things.  People actually liked them.

I get that the show has to evolve and try to stay fresh, but change for the sake of change sucks.

Please Please Please put up Jeff and boot his azz out.

That would be too easy. I think after John uses the veto on himself Vanessa is gonna put up Meg as the replacement nominee to sit next to James. I think the target switched from Jeff to James.

That would be too easy. I think after John uses the veto on himself Vanessa is gonna put up Meg as the replacement nominee to sit next to James. I think the target switched from Jeff to James.

Meg can't go up. She won BOB. All the talk is trying to find a reason to put up Jeff as a replacement.

Off to go watch last nights feed flashbacks. I guess Vanessa blew up at Jeff with all the rumors flying around. The best fight was Sunday am at 4:30. 

Off to go watch last nights feed flashbacks. I guess Vanessa blew up at Jeff with all the rumors flying around. The best fight was Sunday am at 4:30.

I have to disagree. The best moment was at 5:52 cam 1 when Vanessa got Jeff to admit the truth in front of James. LOL. All Hail Queen Vanessa!!!

Just watched it and Jeff the Pig got totally called out LMAO. Is this Audreys doing?

No Audrey was not involved in any of it. (Not this time) 

I have to disagree. The best moment was at 5:52 cam 1 when Vanessa got Jeff to admit the truth in front of James. LOL. All Hail Queen Vanessa!!!

. Going to look for these, but listening to Vanessa strategize is ANNOYING, she speaks so fast, never completes a sentence...grrrr

. Going to look for these, but listening to Vanessa strategize is ANNOYING, she speaks so fast, never completes a sentence...grrrr

ur so right... u ever heard of Speed Reading?... well, Vanessa has SPEED TALKING... she speaks a million words a minute in One long breath, lol... OMG...

Long time BB fan and lurker...occasional poster.  I just came in to say how much I hate BOTB. It was a total bust last year and this year is more of the same....the HOH's colluding, putting up pawns, etc.  I miss the days when HOH was really a risk, especially in these early days.  This whole "let's vote with the house" bs is infuriating.  Bring back the days when the house decided to put the HOH in their place to remind them they are not in total control---like in Season 2 when Mike Boogie put Sheryl up as a "pawn" against Nicole to get her out, but the house revolted and sent Sheryl home.

The last two seasons with BOTB have been boring and predictable.  And I agree with everyone who wants the old competitions back.  Especially the Have/Have Not comp and the reward comps.

I totally agree BBDiva, I also am a fan and lurker and have spent many summers with BB and Morty's. When Julie Chen announced a fan favorite was back I was thinking of all the fun things, Have not comps, Pandora's etc. Then she said the Battle of the Block and I thought to myself what fan fav? I saw nothing but hate for the BoB on all the sites and fb twitter. Who are these fan's. Oh probably the fans that voted Elisia America's fav a couple of seasons ago in the first week. Meaning not fans but producers.