BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sooo far behind on what's going on.

Two batches of company has kept me from checking Morty's and peeking ocassionly at the feeds.

From what I HAVE seen... this bunch couldn't drink 'beer' out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Okay, so Davonne gets the get-out-of-jail card for this week?  As I don't get the feeds, was this really an honest fluke? Or, is this just another manipulation of he producers, where they told her to pick up on the 7th call or something like that?

Okay, so Davonne gets the get-out-of-jail card for this week?  As I don't get the feeds, was this really an honest fluke? Or, is this just another manipulation of he producers, where they told her to pick up on the 7th call or something like that?

Not sure because I did not see the feeds that day but from what I have read the hgs chose numbers. I could be wrong. I thought the same thing that production did it. I guess we will see tonight.

I think it was a lucky coincidence.  They drew numbers 1 thru 15 and she drew #7. I don't think there was a way to manipulate that.  Each person got a phone call and they had different messages. Like you need to burn your wardrobe and stuff like that.  No one knows she got the Last Laugh because she has smartly kept it to herself.  She is the one that figured out the twin twist and told Jason.  He in turn has managed to tell the entire house I think. 

Just want to say hello to everyone! Been looking for a new BB forum to call home.

Welcome!  Are you enjoying this season so far?  Who do you think will get evicted tonight?

I feel sooo far behind on what's going on.

Two batches of company has kept me from checking Morty's and peeking ocassionly at the feeds.

From what I HAVE seen... this bunch couldn't drink 'beer' out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Same

humans keep invading my space

i'm eating them as fast as I can

If she goes....

I'm sure she'll see where she screwed up when she watches the tv shows and the past feeds.

Mama Da.... should never have gotten on that High Hoarse of hers.

Sooo the twins were to last 5 weeks without getting caught ?

There are so many twists, etc thrown into this season... I can't remember what supposed to happen to them if

they get found out before that time. It's only week 3.

And agree... how come Da didn't name Clay to cancel his vote ????

And she conveniently was waiting for #7. Blatant production help.

Agreed that was played out the way they wanted it to ... BB Canada had too many twists (Has from the start) and it provides options for production to get involved to help players more BB Canada this year was a prime example of just that.

Sooo the twins were to last 5 weeks without getting caught ?

There are so many twists, etc thrown into this season... I can't remember what supposed to happen to them if

they get found out before that time. It's only week 3.

And agree... how come Da didn't name Clay to cancel his vote ????

I was wondering the same thing you know that's one sure vote and you don't cancel his vote lol ... Not that it mattered in the end but what the heck dude!

I think that DaVonne knew she was being evicted and chose Jeff, Jackie & Becky as random choices to cause speculation among the remaining HGs. If she chose Clay to sit out the vote everybody would just assume that DaVonne had "the last laugh". I think that the random choices will fuel speculation.

I think that DaVonne knew she was being evicted and chose Jeff, Jackie & Becky as random choices to cause speculation among the remaining HGs. If she chose Clay to sit out the vote everybody would just assume that DaVonne had "the last laugh". I think that the random choices will fuel speculation.

That's the only logical explanation - If she was a better game player she could have avoided this mess but she painted the big ole target on her back

I would love to see Clay/Jackie and Jeff/Shelli on the block.  That would make me sooooo happy! LOL

However, since Clay and Shellie are in an alliance with both HOH's this week, looks like I won't be "sooooo happy." :(

I just want them to successfully backdoor Jeff and I would be soooooo happy. He just seems so slimey to me.

agreed. I want Jeff to get the hot seat and out the door.

I can't believe that John willingly agreed to be nominated just to throw the BOB comp. I can understand doing it once, but not back-to-back BOB comps. Some of the HGs already think that he threw the comp with DaVonne, despite his denials. I think that either Jeff or Clay thinks that he threw the HOH comp.