BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Here we go for another predictable week (I hope I am mistaken):

Shelli & Clay will tell Liz (who should be Julia today) who to put up, convince Liz/Julia that Shelli should remain HOH this week so Liz/Julia will be safe this week (and Shelli & Clay can hang out in the HOH room all week) and they can play/win HOH next week and both come into the game.

On the block will probably be any combination of Steve, JohnnyMac, Jackie, Becky, Jason with any one of them being the target to leave if one wins POV and takes themselves off.  Liz and Shelli have already promised so many people they are "not the target" they might as well nominate 4 of the fish and have Battle of The Tank!

Vanessa will divide her paranoid rants this week between who voted James out, badger Steve & Becky to the point of wanting to DQ, and now (that she does not have to get blood on her hands) try to convince Shelli & Clay this is the time to back-door Audrey.  Austin will nod & smile and then go work out.  Audrey will have no less than 3 of her famous "psychic dreams", spend the week being paranoid or hiding in bed!

LOL so true I hate the 2 hoh's for this reason, last year was predictable and now almost everyone in the house is either in the alliance or is scared of the alliance.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear that. I worked today and have been watching breaking news on TV so really have not followed today. 

I doubt that they would do that.

I really doubted they would do that either but last night I heard Austin saying that he thinks James really threw the HOH. Wow that is a first.

I really doubted they would do that either but last night I heard Austin saying that he thinks James really threw the HOH. Wow that is a first.

Austin is so full of himself from last week's HOH, and now that Liz has won HOH he is only going to get worse. He's starting to believe that all of his speculations about the other HGs are true and all of his theories are correct because he is sooooo smart.

Clay & Austin are safe from eviction this week because their "showmance women" won the 2 HOH's. I can't wait for the power shift to happen because I'm sick of Clay & Austin. I hope the BB Takeover dilutes some of the power of their alliance.

I must say that I was mildly entertained by all the wild speculation going on in the HOH room last night.

I've been thinking about upcoming BB Take Overs.  There are so many HG's with twins I think the Survivor BB Take Over twist might be like the one they did on Survivor where they got to play with their "loved ones".  I would imagine something like this might happen once both twins enter the game as individuals.

I'm understanding why Liz voted against the people that are "protecting" her and Julia?

Since Julia confided in Vanessa about the twin twist, I kinda get the feeling that Liz wasn't totally on board, but she had no choice but to go along with the plan. Julia seems to be easier to manipulate than Liz.

Austin & Vanessa only seem interested in helping the twins because it strengthens their alliance. To me, it seems they only want to use the twins for votes because that's mostly what they talk about. They don't seem to value the twins as 2 separate people. I think that Liz picked up on this vibe and doesn't like it, but Julia feels safe with the so-called "protection".

It can't be easy for 2people to pretend to be one person.

If either James, Jason, or John get evicted next week, there's a good chance that a strong girls' alliance has a chance to survive this season after all. It seems like the guys wanna hang back and let the women fight it out, but pretty soon they're going to be in the minority (males to females) and if the twins survive and Julia comes into the house that's one more woman.

I am looking forward to some epic fights among the surviving women in the house. I can see Shelli & Vanessa having it out over control of the twins.

I'm really having a hard time druming up any enthusiasm for any alliances (or HGs).

I' ll blame it on this darnn Double HOH they've dumped on us again.

Does anyone else actually have a fav at this point ?

Who are they planning on Backdooring this week ?

What Hour are we in???... Shelli is changing her mind every hour... everytime she talks to one of her Crew,

she changes her mind again to who to evict?... we wont find out till Mon POV Cerm... then maybe, lol ...☺...

What Hour are we in???... Shelli is changing her mind every hour... everytime she talks to one of her Crew,

she changes her mind again to who to evict?... we wont find out till Mon POV Cerm... then maybe, lol ...☺...

ITA 100%. I thought the same thing, Shelli is all over the place.

I'm really having a hard time druming up any enthusiasm for any alliances (or HGs).

I' ll blame it on this darnn Double HOH they've dumped on us again.

Does anyone else actually have a fav at this point ?

For me it's basically who I can actually tolerate right now to even justify $5.99 a month to listen to this people who are 90% a note short of looney tunes!

The conversations are bizarre:  "I told X, who told Y, that Z said to A that B was coming after me and therefore I don't know if I can trust M, so I told X to find out from Q what H said to him/her/them, but don't let anyone know because then R,S.T, L, N and E will be coming after me!!" 

I really don't know how anyone can watch this season without the aid of alcohol!

For me it's basically who I can actually tolerate right now to even justify $5.99 a month to listen to this people who are 90% a note short of looney tunes!

The conversations are bizarre:  "I told X, who told Y, that Z said to A that B was coming after me and therefore I don't know if I can trust M, so I told X to find out from Q what H said to him/her/them, but don't let anyone know because then R,S.T, L, N and E will be coming after me!!" 

I really don't know how anyone can watch this season without the aid of alcohol!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Your post gave me a much needed belly laugh, and I really needed it.

This season is a cluster f*ck. (I don't ever say that word out load but nothing more describes this season) 

I hate a different alliance every day. It is to confusing and stupid. 

Hmm... just read in the feed updates that Vanessa and Shelli were talking about how you could kinda feel the 'names' on the chips when you pull them out of the bag.

I was surprised 'they' didn't warn them to stop talking about production.

Bet they'll correct that little slip up.....

I want Clay and Shelli up on the block against each other and throw in a Vanessa. 

That would be epic.  I would love to see Clay and Shell on the block and Jason have the POV, or even Vanessa to see who she might save.  Drama Plus!!!

Clay and Audrey argue -

Audrey, Vanessa, Clay and Shelli argue

Audrey goes to a few of the others and told them about the 6 person alliance. 

Venessa and Clay got to these people and make them tell them what Audrey told them. 

Nobody can talk to Audrey now

Thursday Audrey is going home. 

My take. The fact that Vanessa is the mastermind of all this going down but doing it all with lie after lie. She is the same girlie that blew up at people and talked about lies and integrity. 

This season is pretty much the first where I hate them all and I have nobody to root for.

bammm

I must be an outcast because I'm enjoying this season.  There is plenty of lying going on and the house is divided. Pawns are going up over and over again and competitions are being thrown.  I'm enjoying it!

I've had the computer off last night and most of the day due to the thunder/lightening so just now catching up with the feeds.

These people get nuttier every day.  Are they even listening to themselves??

The Audrey/Clay/Shelli with (as someone put it once ,a side dish of Vanessa) "discussion" was ridiculous.