BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

I'm losing track of how the vote is gonna go tomorrow....  Any chance Steve can be swayed to vote Shelli? Or one or both of the twins?

There's always the chance that Steve, Liz, or Julia will start to think and play for themselves, but I guess it's much easier to go along and play Vanessa's game instead.

At some point in the game, you'd think that they would want to actually play BB and make their own decisions. Personally, I feel that Vanessa has aligned herself with HGs that she can control & manipulate, and if that's her strategy, that's OK. But the constant scheming, plotting, and threatening way that she sometimes talks to them is kinda demeaning. She's ruling these HGs with an iron fist. It's like she doesn't have a soft touch.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please tell me where they get these morons from?

Recruiting, because it's easier than actually going through applications and audition tapes would be my best guess.

Clay thought it was the Big Brother/Big Sister Program

Austin is just there to work out and further his wrestling career

The twins were most likely recruited (or selected) simply because they are twins and it doesn't appear

that they really have an agenda

Jackie & Jeff were put in to call attention to Amazing Race and hopefully bring in hew viewers

Steve's the super fan who knows he's not going to win but he's getting the "BB experience"

Meg, no idea where her head is at.  She can go home and hang out with Frankie and her friend from Survivor

and tell about their experiences while doing shots

Becky, another HG I am clueless about.  Sometimes I am not sure what show she thinks she's on.

Vanessa came to win but I think more for the title than the money

James came to win for the reasons of financially talking care of his kids

Shelli came to win because Shelli does not like to lose (and she can shove it in the ex's face who mocked her

for wanting to be on the show)

Recruiting, because it's easier than actually going through applications and audition tapes would be my best guess.

Clay thought it was the Big Brother/Big Sister Program

Austin is just there to work out and further his wrestling career

The twins were most likely recruited (or selected) simply because they are twins and it doesn't appear

that they really have an agenda

Jackie & Jeff were put in to call attention to Amazing Race and hopefully bring in hew viewers

Steve's the super fan who knows he's not going to win but he's getting the "BB experience"

Meg, no idea where her head is at.  She can go home and hang out with Frankie and her friend from Survivor

and tell about their experiences while doing shots

Becky, another HG I am clueless about.  Sometimes I am not sure what show she thinks she's on.

Vanessa came to win but I think more for the title than the money

James came to win for the reasons of financially talking care of his kids

Shelli came to win because Shelli does not like to lose (and she can shove it in the ex's face who mocked her

for wanting to be on the show)

And the BB congregation said Amen!

so does anyone have a idea who is going tonight/ hi all

I'm at a complete loss. At this point I believe Shelli is staying and Clay evicted. Venessa, Steve, Becky, Liz, Julia and Austin are voting to evict Clay, with Jackie, Meg and maybe John voting to evict Shelli. Don't know

I really have no idea how this vote is gonna go... My dream vote would be everyone coming to their senses that Shelli is the biggest threat to their games and it's 8-1 with Vanessa being the only one to vote out Clay.  In the real world I'm closer to believing it will be 3-6 for keeping Shelli. :'(

This season had so much potential for being a good season. Sadly adding a professional gamer/celebrity who can afford to take risks with everyone elses life in the game has ruined it....I dont think there has ever been a season in my 16 previous where I feel Id be better off just not watching anymore!

The only hope for a Shelli eviction is if Judas shows up to vote for it. Vanessa and her other minions (Liz, Julia & Steve) are pretty firm in voting the way that Vanessa dictates.

Austin told James that he would be stupid to keep someone in the game who is targeting him. At the time Vanessa had convinced Austin & the twins that Clay was a bigger threat to their game than Shelli. Austin knows that Clay & Shelli both went together and threw him under the bus to James. Since Vanessa made Shelli apologize to Austin & the twins, apparently Shelli is forgiven and all the blame falls on Clay.

Austin & James made a deal and James did not put up Austin or the twins. Austin is torn between doing what Vanessa wants and doing what James wants. No matter the outcome, Austin is a big target for all the factions in the house and with Clay gone Austin is a big physical threat.

I think that the only one to be pissed off if Shelli gets evicted tonight is Vanessa. Clay will be in shock. but he'll get over it as soon as he sees how happy Meg is. If Clay gets evicted Jackie, Meg, Johnny Mac and Becky will initially be upset, but they should all be properly motivated to go out there and win the HOH. James will know for sure that the others (Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia & Steve ) are all working together and another line has been drawn.

This season had so much potential for being a good season. Sadly adding a professional gamer/celebrity who can afford to take risks with everyone elses life in the game has ruined it....I dont think there has ever been a season in my 16 previous where I feel Id be better off just not watching anymore!

I felt that way about the disgusting season 9.  Ugh.  I didn't like anyone in that house.

Not rooting for anyone. This past 60 minutes with Vanessa running around the house ranting is just such a hot mess. 

What is your point Vanessa. If you think you are turning the house against Jmac it is not working.

That fight was a stupid hot mess. Vanessa needs to go ASAP. Stupid James should have but Shellie vs. Vanessa. Imagine when Vanessa is actually on the block. She'll be suicidal. She's a raving lunatic. She needs her lipstick lesbian entourage she has in Vegas to calm her down.

Not rooting for anyone. This past 60 minutes with Vanessa running around the house ranting is just such a hot mess. 

What is your point Vanessa. If you think you are turning the house against Jmac it is not working.

I just read the update and I'm not surprised because Vanessa has been scheming and plotting for another fake fight so she can be the victim & cry.

I just hope that one of her minions realizes that vindictive Shelli and crazy Vanessa is not a good combination for their BB games.

At least Johnny Mac told Steve the truth about both of them being the potential targets from the big HOH meeting that they were not included in. Steve needs to wake up and see that Vanessa has been playing both sides and lying to him. I like Steve and I don't want his blind loyalty to Shelli and Vanessa to end up costing him his game.

Austin didn't want James to be blindsided. Jackie, Meg & James knew before the live show that they didn't have the votes to evict Shelli.

That unanimous vote will give Shelli & Vanessa the big head and crazy Vanessa will think that her blowup worked to scare everybody.