BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slay rshitting bricks,

They retrying to sell Meg, who is snowing them. Clay said to Meg "we(Slay) have always been alone in this game" and Meg busted out LOL and Shellie asked what's s funny, Meg recovered nicely!

I'd boot Shelli first - she is the smarter of the two - and so far Clay has been very unimpressive in comps....

I could see Jackie, Meg & the twins voting out Shelli, and I can even see suck-up Becky voting out Shelli. That would leave Clay free to choose another partner. the guys may choose to take a shot at Clay but John, Steve, & Austin is only three votes and that's not enough. I think Vanessa would vote out Shelli because Clay is easy to manipulate.

I want it to be Shelli and Clay, if one wins POV, then I hope it's Austin or Venessa as replacement. Mostly Austin. What a show it will be when someone reveals that Austin lied about Jason to Ven to save his own bum. But I'm guessing it will be Ven as the replacement. Of course it will be "the majority wanted her up and he didn't have time to give anyone a heads up"

I want it to be Shelli and Clay, if one wins POV, then I hope it's Austin or Venessa as replacement. Mostly Austin. What a show it will be when someone reveals that Austin lied about Jason to Ven to save his own bum. But I'm guessing it will be Ven as the replacement. Of course it will be "the majority wanted her up and he didn't have time to give anyone a heads up"

Just for facts. What Austin said to Jason was with Liz blessing because she wanted to get the target off them as a trio.

Jason did lie about what Austin really said. He put a different spin on the conversation. 

I saw all the conversations on the feeds. 

I don't believe that James wants to target Vanessa. He respects her game and I think that James wants to pair up with Vanessa.

If Clay and Shelli are on the block and the veto isn't used, the house should evict Shelli. I think she is the mastermind behind the two of them. But she is such a manipulator, she will probably try to convince them that she was just following Clay's orders. I would hope that the HG' s are smarter than that, but who knows who will believe what! It sounds like Austin is trying make a deal with James to work with him and the twins. That could be interesting. As far as James being a target, he could try to spin it to the rest of the house that the idea to nominate Shelli and Clay was Jackie's doing...and so try to shift the target to Jackie. I'd much rather see Jackie go next than James. I have no doubt that Jackie would throw James under the bus without giving it a second thought, if she thought it would help her game. She told Jason she was solidly behind him, but then voted to evict him.

I thought I liked J Mac but not sure anymore. He went straight to Clay and told him about James' plan to go after a big couple!  Really? What is it with Clay and Shellie with these stupid stupid people!

I was thinking about this......perhaps he's thinking that the final makeup of the jury will vote him to win over Shelli or Clay because everyone knows they are just pretty faced liars.

idk just a theory so i can keep liking him. :)

Clay and Shelli

They are up and blaming production because when they were ready to talk to James they had the ceremony.

Clay and Shelli said they are going to get Austin backdoored. Took them all of 5 minutes to start on a plan to throw someone under the bus.

Remember when Marcellas used it on Amy I think and then he got evicted in season 3

I didn't start watching until season 12 I think...maybe some of 11 so I wouldn't remember that. 

Heck, I might not remember if it had happened season 14. :)

Clay and Shelli

They are up and blaming production because when they were ready to talk to James they had the ceremony.

Clay and Shelli said they are going to get Austin backdoored. Took them all of 5 minutes to start on a plan to throw someone under the bus.

Yay!!!!!!

If Shelli wins the POV and takes herself off the block I could see another "backdoor Austin" plan part 2. James already told Austin to be prepared for him & the twins to be named as replacement nominees so that move would not come as a complete surprise to Austin. This upcoming POV will most likely have HGs that are motivated to win it, not necessarily to save Clay or Shelli but to keep the nomination the same.

Just for facts. What Austin said to Jason was with Liz blessing because she wanted to get the target off them as a trio.

Jason did lie about what Austin really said. He put a different spin on the conversation. 

I saw all the conversations on the feeds.

I was referring to after Austin talked to Venessa and she told him to find something on someone so she has a reason to put up someone else besides him. He went to Liz and said he was going to makeup a lie about Jason to get him put up and evicted. Within a few, Jason was the new target.

My wish list for tonight

John and James win HOH, they put up Clay/Shelli and Austin/Liz

And that may set up an actual Battle of the Block, and their real target is Vanessa

But I believe it will be Shelli and Becky

Shelli will put up Meg/James and Becky puts up Steve/Austin

. Some wishes do come true :))

Shelly & Clay are great to put up, but please figure out that Vanessa is just as much of a Rat as they are..... This season, she is the Ronnie the Rat.

Very true, but she is such a smooth talker!

Shelli & Clay are gonna have a hard time trying to get any of the HGs on a plan to backdoor Austin because of what just happened last week.

Their words ( we love Jason, we didn't want Jason to go, bla bla bla...) don't match-up with their actions (voting to evict Jason). No matter what they say, Clay & Shelli cannot cannot square that circle.

Clay keeps trying to sell the BS about his word being " golden" when he just proved to Jackie, James and Meg that his word don't mean squat. there is no way that Clay and Shelli can talk their way out of this predicament.

Trying to smear Austin is not gonna help either, and when the word gets out (and we know it will) that they're talking about backdooring Austin, it's not gonna look to good for whichever one stays in the game.

Clay just came in the room where Austin and the twins are and said just so you know I never told James to put you up. I will swear on my life I never did.

And then we have Vanessa working on a plan to save Clay and Shelli by trying to get James to backdoor Becky.

I just want to smack her. 

I was reading updates. Vanessa has some plan to backdoor Becky. Vanessa is still in good with James.

How in with world does she think that James will change his target. That would be so stupid.