BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa talking about how Shlay BETTER NOT tell everyone they didn't know Jason was going up as they are saying just that to everyone. LOL. That is pretty damn selfish of them. I would be livid if I was V. Possible crack forming in the alliance already?

Shelli and Clay told Meg and Jason that they had not idea that Jason was going up. They are pretending to be with the downstairs crew. I want Shay to get caught so bad. 

Up in HOH (1:27) Jackie, Shelli, Vanessa and Liz 

Jackie is confronting Van about what happened. Shelli is just being really quiet. (She and Clay told them downstairs that they had no idea that Jason was going up) 

Liz did step up and say to the group is I support Vanessa and have her back or whatever. Good for Liz. 

Jackie is confronting Van about what happened. Shelli is just being really quiet. (She and Clay told them downstairs that they had no idea that Jason was going up) 

This might be the first mega mistake they have made. How in the world did they think they weren't going to get caught?

I don't believe that Vanessa' gonna be able to "talk" or "reason" her way out of this predicament.

I really really really hope that Clay & Shelli's double dealing is exposed for all to see. And it looks like Jackie may be the one to do it.

If he doesn't get them he's toast so he better try hard to get them

There's no way that Jason can secure Clay & Shelli's vote because they are already committed to save Becky.

I betcha Clay & Shelli are gonna form a F4 deal with Becky & johnny Mac, if they haven't already done it.

Vanessa told James that the majority of the house knew bout putting up Jason, he just told Meg, who will tell Jason, so hopefully they will catch a clue bout Shlay LOL

Is it Shay for Shlay? 

I want them to get busted by Vanessa 

But Vanessa is going to ride with it. 

They are soooooooooooooooooooooo busted. 

I think Shay may be a target for the other side. Maybe

Shay need to get busted they were hiding let Vanessa get blown up for something they had a major part in

Vanessa knows all about Shay betrayal but she still has to pretend like they are cool .... I guess

I think Van knows it might put the target on them and she would love for Clay to go.  But then they were told Shelli is the head of that. 

Well damn Becky seemed genuinely shocked and passed while talking to the minority, she is good

Jackie didn't buy what Vanessa was selling she is passed.  Meg, Jackie, and James are beginning to realize they been played, specially by Shlay

Meg confronting Clay and crying and crying and crying. Clay said it was a last minute decision and trying to get out of betraying his alliance with Meg and Jason. 

Meg confronting Clay and crying and crying and crying. Clay said it was a last minute decision and trying to get out of betraying his alliance with Meg and Jason. 

I know Austin isn't well liked but these 2 are my personal least favorite along with Jason ... Isn't that ironic

I just hate how they are trying to hide behind Vanessa

Clay telling crying Meg that he and Shelli never wanted Jason out that they wanted Jackie gone. 

Clay has been looking at the door for an hour waiting for mommy Shelli to come help him. 

YaY!

Finally some real BB drama, with real betrayals and double dealings being exposed. I Love it!!

And poor Meg, she trusted Clay & Shelli so much that she thought that she was a part of Shelli's crew. But I don't think that Meg has really good instincts when it comes to BB. She shut James down when he speculated about what Audrey told him about the 6 person alliance. (Now they know it's true.) And in the midst of crying about Jason, she suggests to Jackie & James that they align with Austin & the twins.

I bet they won't be playing charades tonight. Jackie, James, & Meg need to put their heads together and come up with some plans to get back into this game or they're gonna be picked off one by one. Meg really needs to wake up and realize that she's not gonna easily coast to the end on somebody else's coattails.

Soooooooooooooooooo

Vanessa knows about the other alliances that Clay and Shelli had with the other side of the house. She was told how betrayed they felt by Shay's betrayal.

Vanessa is just sitting on it. She is still telling Shelli and Clay they are her #1.

She put Austin through HELL for his little talk with Jason. She was going to back door Austin for talking to other people without clearance. 

I hate to see Shay get away with their disloyal crap. 

Oh well.....  I guess Vanessa needs them. 

When you know your on the other side of the house ya gotta be cautious about being backdoored - People thought it was okay to backdoor surprise Austin but not Jason - Call it your double standard

Soooooooooooooooooo

Vanessa knows about the other alliances that Clay and Shelli had with the other side of the house. She was told how betrayed they felt by Shay's betrayal.

Vanessa is just sitting on it. She is still telling Shelli and Clay they are her #1.

She put Austin through HELL for his little talk with Jason. She was going to back door Austin for talking to other people without clearance. 

I hate to see Shay get away with their disloyal crap. 

Oh well.....  I guess Vanessa needs them. 

Funny how that works eh ... Say are the ones that were far more disloyal than Austin.  They have alliances with every person in the house and I can't wait for that to blow up!

Becky really needs to stop talking about the decision to BD Jason with him because he can use this all against her ... Even though Becky can use what he says against him to no need to provide the ammo she just needs to ride the wave.  Jason needs Shellie's vote and the way he's going on there is very little chance he'll get it.