BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay hasn't won a damn thing so far. I guess shelli will play her behind off to keep her man.

Vanessa is doing some housecleaning on her side, by ditching Austin & the twins. Shelli may want to consider adding Johnny Mac to her side of the alliance instead of targeting him. Johnny has proven that he can win comps.

Shelli may smile and tell clay that it's OK, but on the inside I know she is seething.

Some things in BB can't be controlled by Vanessa.

Here she goes again Vanessa freaking and talking a mile a minute. She has been building a case with others against Austin. Just like she did with Jeff. 

I love that she is sweating. I really hope Austin gets picked to play POV so Vanessa sweats more. 

Some things in BB can't be controlled by Vanessa.Mayzee, this can only put a big target on Vanessa in Shellie's mind.

But it's not Vanessa fault that Clay can't perform, I mean come on, If Clay can't get a win when the fix is in, what is he good for????

Jason, Meg, James, John, and Steve have got to be considering the idea that they could possibly separate Shellie and Clay!  A huge chance for them to break up the showmance!

But they've spent so much time kissing up to Clay & Shelli, and now that they are in an official alliance, (fake Clay & Shelli alliance #12) they couldn't possibly turn on them now.

james would never turn on Clay because they are Texas Bros. But Jason, Johnny Mac & Steve would definitely entertain the idea of taking out Clay at this point because they are not emotional players, They would just need to get 2 more votes. And depending on who is sitting in the other nomination seat , it's doable.

Is Vanessa calm when playing poker?Mayzee. The showmance is a big fraud anyway. They don't kiss or get romantic at all.

I've watched some clips of Vanessa playing poker and she is surprisingly calm and pleasant.

How dare you call Clay & Shelli's onscreen relationship a showmance. It's a "flirtmance" according to Shelli.

I would like to see Vanessa and Shelli as the final two...seems like they are the only two who are really playing the game.

Do not like Jackie...I think she is this year's Victoria. Except I liked Victoria better, if that is even possible.

Austin started out strong but is losing it.

I want to see the twins make it until they are both in the house. But after that, I think they will be picked off rather quickly.

Everybody seems to like John, but I don't see his appeal. I mean, he's a dentist...

It is time for double HOH to fade away. It totally changes the tenor of the game. I don't like it. The twin twist is old and tired. CBS needs to come up with some new, really unexpected twists, and not just keep recycling the old, tired ones.

What happened to the BB Takeover? Not that I thought it was that great, but they haven't even mentioned it since Gronk--and that was kind of a week of "fun." I thought Julie said that there would be a twist every week.

Was it that lame that BB gave up on it after 3 weeks?

Playing for veto is 

Liz - John and Shelli

Only change Austin has of not leaving is if Liz wins POV and doesn't use it. 

Vanessa talking to Jackie (who is camped up in the HOH) and thinks maybe she shouldn't try to win the POV because she is winning too many comps. 

Vanessa keeps saying she wants to talk to Liz and explain and Vanessa the control freak wants to get Liz on board. (House consensus) 

Is John also on board with the whole "back door Austin" plan?

Hmmm...too bad...when I saw he was playing I thought him winning veto could be interesting.

Liz winning it and using it to send Austin home would be a huge knife to Austin's creepy heart.

Is John also on board with the whole "back door Austin" plan?

Hmmm...too bad...when I saw he was playing I thought him winning veto could be interesting.

Liz winning it and using it to send Austin home would be a huge knife to Austin's creepy heart.

John knows the plan but to make it less obvious he will use it on Becky because that's what he's expected to do anyway - Hate this move for Vanessa and I wanted her to do well but this could be a move that proves very costly for her game long term

Austin's only hope this week is Liz winning and not going along with their plan - Really though Liz would actually think this would be a smart play if she suddenly went along with the plan when they didn't even fill her in on the details until AFTER she played the Veto?  That would be a huge red flag to me ...Where you figure you fit on the totem poll there sunshine? lol

What will be interesting if Liz wins the veto is the timing of her switch with Julia. If Julia comes in before the veto meeting she would back door Austin in a hot second.

What will be interesting if Liz wins the veto is the timing of her switch with Julia. If Julia comes in before the veto meeting she would back door Austin in a hot second.

The ultimate betrayal to Liz is if she won the Veto and Julia used it to BD Austin without even telling Liz who doesn't find out until after the the plan is already set in motion 

Since BB producers made the last twin switch right before the BOB comp, If Liz wins the POV comp, it would only be fair to allow Julia to deliver the fatal blow to Austin.

Last night Austin kissed Liz and she pulled away, according to him. So instead of being a gentleman about it, he had to blab about it to Clay & Shelli. It's only a matter of time before that bit of info gets widely circulated among the HGs.

At least Austin won't be playing for veto, so I really hope he gets the backdoor. Austin is such a creep.

I'd like to see a big ole fashion WTF moment and have Johnny win the POV and take Becky off and they throw Austin up for the betrayal only to have the other side of the house flip the script and vote out Clay ... Now THAT would be some great TV!