BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Sorry I missed this. Save the link and the show airs 5pm PST. Sometimes it runs a little late.

http://www.videobrother.net/live-stream

Thanks Marty!  Stupid storms!

SugarB are you in the KCM area?  I saw some helicopter video of that tornado.  Hope you are safe!

Yes, I am, but luckily it stayed south of me!  

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to see Kathy Lee Gifford, after  a few drinks. She's my favorite ex pseudo star on the skids. google Kathy Lee Gifford Drunk on youtube

I Don't doubt that a bit.

I LOVE the idea of this twist.  Its actually new.  Or rather an expansion on previous canceling out one person's vote but with 3 votes???  Its spectacular!!!

I like the twist,too. However, I'll bet anything that Audrey will be walking by when that 7th call rings.

What bugs me about this bunch is they are so star struck. I wonder how many HGs peed their pants when Kathy G appeared on the screen.

Also I hope unemployed Frankie from last year won't be sitting in the front row each week. He'll become the "Mrs. Miller" of BB live shows. Julie, we know he looks like a pink haired duck. He has no fans on most MBs.

What bugs me about this bunch is they are so star struck. I wonder how many HGs peed their pants when Kathy G appeared on the screen.

Also I hope unemployed Frankie from last year won't be sitting in the front row each week. He'll become the "Mrs. Miller" of BB live shows. Julie, we know he looks like a pink haired duck. He has no fans on most MBs.

I heard Frankie is scheduled to be one of the weekly hosts. 

Wasn't sure where to post this, but one of the LFU is posting BB times that haven't happened yet -- for example, the latest was 4:07pm BBT -- and right now it's only 1  something BBT.  Just wanted to point it out so someone like Jedi could fix it.

Since Phil from TAR performed a "takeover" I hope that Jeff Probst from Survivor has a "takeover" on an eviction night and effectively eliminate the hoh's nominees and instead all the HGs vote Survivor style and Jeff can say "the BB house has spoken."

Has the phone rang in the BB house yet?  

yes, they did the whole phone twist today and Da'Vonne was the 7th Phone Call and has Won the Power to Void 3 votes on Thurs ...

also Da'Vonne has figured out the twin twist and knows that Liz is twins and they are switching alot in the house.. u missed alot today on the Feeds, lol ...☺...

Da and Jason sat outside on the couches yesterday talking about the shape of their face and nose. Jason said he's going to check out her booty and other areas and added "not that I care about that".

So how is this going to work?  Da and Jason feel like they know Liz and a twin are swapping places, but will the twins be evicted if they are found out?  And exactly what needs to happen for them to be "found out".  Does someone need to mention it in the DR? Does someone have to talk to them about it?

Because the shape of their face is so different, I didn't think they would make it without being discovered.

yes the face is different but so is the breast size, you'd think a guy would have picked up on that before.  And I'm not positive but I think Jason started Da' Phoney watching but it could have been the other way around.  I get them mixed up.

Well the twist only ends if they get evicted before week 5. 

They can all "know" or speculate and all Liz has to do is deny.