BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

Feeds are only $5.99 a month for CBS all access. You can't beat that price. Why not get feeds?

Maybe because people continually attack those who are NOT in the Morty's forum and even those who are!!!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because people continually attack those who are NOT in the Morty's forum and even those who are!!!

wha?  :eek: That doesn't make sense 

Marty - I live in the boonies and have satellite for TV and Internet. The live feeds would eat up all of our data.

I tired to quote your comment but I couldn't get it to work. LOL

I just doubled my phone data plan so I can watch more feeds on my iPhone when I am away from my wifi. 

I'm curious if there's anyone else here who ONLY watches the CBS shows, not BBAD or any of the live feeds.  It's become ridiculous for me to come in here to post.  I'm a week behind what most of you have already discussed.  And the spoilers in the subject lines??????  Is that really necessary?

Last year I bailed about a third of the way through.  I'm not gonna wait that long this season.  See you all when Survivor starts.

Sorry Jersey721 -- Posting in forums is gonna spoil the show.  For me, personally, I started reading Morty's page to stay up on what was happening because I discovered the CBS edit of the show is slanted toward certain people and I wanted to know what was really going on. 

same here - I don't have the feeds, but I know that CBS edits the feeds favorably for some and horridly for others - I have no problem with spoilers, and getting the backstory here helps make what I see on air a lot more clear - there is also the added benefit of hanging out with all of these great people too!

Snancy.... I complain every season that they only seem to show what's going on in 2 areas.

It's different when they seem to be grouped in 2 areas.... but feel cheated when you KNOW other stuff

is going on elsewhere. Aarrggghhhh

I don't think I've seen a more neurotic bunch of players. I think when you know you are not going home enjoy the rest of the week. And voting in a block when there are 13 voting is brain dead. Vote however you damn well choose and lie about it if necessary.

Jeff is most obnoxious.

I wish they had the HG compete for foods and have-not status. It's boring with them getting whatever they want to eat and some jack arss picking who is on slop. It was more interesting when they competed. IMO

I wish they had the HG compete for foods and have-not status. It's boring with them getting whatever they want to eat and some jack arss picking who is on slop. It was more interesting when they competed. IMO

I agree.  I think they should have to do chores also.  Remember when everyone would be up cleaning house on eviction day?  I liked when they had food comps and had to win items to eat.  ARE YOU LISTENING CBS/??

I agree.  I think they should have to do chores also.  Remember when everyone would be up cleaning house on eviction day?  I liked when they had food comps and had to win items to eat.  ARE YOU LISTENING CBS/??

I guess with the battle of the block, it is too many comps for them to come up with and air.  I imagine designing and setting up the competitions can get a little pricey. 

Anyone have a link to watch BB show live tonight?  Our area is having tornadoes so the news coverage is non stop.  Help please!!

SugarB are you in the KCM area?  I saw some helicopter video of that tornado.  Hope you are safe!