BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I think they are gonna come back! There is a scrolling message that says "It's happening sooner than you think, feeders, don't move an inch!" Everyone with live feeds should log in. Maybe one of the twists is early feeds?  :hurray:

Well, anyone worth their salt, great or not, would be silly to stray from the feeds now (lol)!!!

Ok, the Feeds Leaked:

1) Jeff&Jackie Confirmed as HG's... were seen

2) Vanessa & Liz are HN's

3) Jason won 2nd HOH

first Pic of Johnny Mac:

CIYk4kFXAAENFqY.png

first Leaked Butt shot, lol... and a Front shot of Clay...

CIYwLASWUAAZ9tt.png CIY_zPYUEAAaPcZ.png

The feeds are cutting in and out now. I saw some brunette chick I don't recognize! She must be one of those Amazing Race people that were rumored but I don't watch AR.

Well, anyone worth their salt, great or not, would be silly to stray from the feeds now (lol)!!!

I've never heard that one before. I wonder who you could be referring to?  :goof:

Never posted before and am here just to see what other folks are thinking about this seasons contestants.  I am not impressed at all.  In my opinion, CBS is using this program to promote an agenda.  To "normalize" the abnormal.  It has been something that we (my wife and I) have noticed to be slowly growing for some time now. 

Never posted before and am here just to see what other folks are thinking about this seasons contestants.  I am not impressed at all.  In my opinion, CBS is using this program to promote an agenda.  To "normalize" the abnormal.  It has been something that we (my wife and I) have noticed to be slowly growing for some time now. 

I am not sure if we agree or not. I think what is "normal" is absolutely Abnormal...The values of these people, I fear, have become what this nation agrees to. And most of the comments here...show a frightening concern with shallow stuff on which they base their interest in people.

I think they are going to hit them with every twist they have ever had. I like it.

my thinking is since they have been hinting about all the former players that will be "stopping by" each one will introduce a twist from their season.  Like Pandora's Box, the coup d'etat, etc.  

What's up with all of the J names this season? My head is spinning trying to remember who everyone is!

my thinking is since they have been hinting about all the former players that will be "stopping by" each one will introduce a twist from their season.  Like Pandora's Box, the coup d'etat, etc.

I actually like that idea! I've missed a few of those (former twists, not necessarily former houseguests .)

I'll never understand why BB contestants claim to have never talked game with anyone, makes them look shady, why not admit to talking with people they like but assume everything changes all the time.  They all talk strategy in their videos, did anyone watch Derrick manipulate last year ?  Austin and Jace should be ashamed of themselves, imploding so early, Audrey is being way too obvious, I like her, and approve of her attempt to mend fences with Da' Vonne.  Jason is a hoot to watch, but he is an eye roll, never to be taken seriously, despite his amazing knowledge of BB.  My favorites very early include Meg and James, but I love the BB contestants who are fun to watch also.  I'm in, I'm hooked and 94 days more of serious binge watching !  Many thanks to Morty's Soldiers no one comes close!!  Just MHO    

I think that Austin and Jase are just on the defensive because Audrey is setting them up. James said from day one he wanted to back door Jace. 

Steve said last night in private to the cameras he would like to save Jace. He said he doesn't want him to go. 

Guest 6Borders

OMG...Battle of the Block has nothing this season on Battle of the Bitches (Audrey & Vanessa)!!  Well...at least less than 2 weeks in the house for the HG's and 4 days of feeds for us...this could still change and disappoint)  this has been INTENSE!!  I hope they both stick around!

Trying to do updates on these two is pure torture (Audrey goes on and on and on, and then on some more {CIA interrogation unit should hire her}...and Vanessa talks like "warp speed" is the herb of choice at the local health food store) but other than that they are Pure GOLD entertainment!

I'm curious if there's anyone else here who ONLY watches the CBS shows, not BBAD or any of the live feeds.  It's become ridiculous for me to come in here to post.  I'm a week behind what most of you have already discussed.  And the spoilers in the subject lines??????  Is that really necessary?

Last year I bailed about a third of the way through.  I'm not gonna wait that long this season.  See you all when Survivor starts.

I'm curious if there's anyone else here who ONLY watches the CBS shows, not BBAD or any of the live feeds.  It's become ridiculous for me to come in here to post.  I'm a week behind what most of you have already discussed.  And the spoilers in the subject lines??????  Is that really necessary?

Last year I bailed about a third of the way through.  I'm not gonna wait that long this season.  See you all when Survivor starts.

I do not get BBAD or live feed, but am still enjoying the show and what I can glean here. I like the oddities this season...not as many cookie cutter out of teen magazines Hope they do not get booted off.

I don't have the live feeds but I do read the daily recaps here. I like to know ahead of time what the group is doing that wont be televised. I love the spoilers, heck I look forward to the spoilers here. Thanks to all who are providing the updates. Love it.

Apologies for the spoilers in the thread titles. Honestly, without them, you'd still get spoiled by reading the threads, since every time something big happens (comp win, noms, nom changes) it ends up getting posted about, being a great subject for discussion.

So, I'm afraid anyone not wanting to see spoilers would have to be very careful, or only visit between evictions and nominations (if who wins HoH is shown on the show).

Ultimately, just knowing who wins Veto does not make me want to watch how they won any less.

Feeds are only $5.99 a month for CBS all access. You can't beat that price. Why not get feeds?

Some people just don't have the time.

(Or they can't get them due to not residing in the USofA.)