BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

feeds shmeeds

not bothering... they FOTH nonstop and sleep nonstop

It's cheap entertainment at very least!!  The best part is you can read the updates from

those of us silly enough to waste our time reporting them!!

Hey everyone! I know I'm coming late to the party, but I'm here for the season opener Wednesday night! :)

Hmmm... i interesting the HOH Comp will be a Physical Endurance so what does that mean?... a weak female will win it or a strong male?... i believe this Comp was won the last time by a female in BB15, right? ...☺...

Hmmm... i interesting the HOH Comp will be a Physical Endurance so what does that mean?... a weak female will win it or a strong male?... i believe this Comp was won the last time by a female in BB15, right? ...☺...

Did Frankie win first last season? I can't remember. 

Did Frankie win first last season? I can't remember. 

well, last year we had that Double HOH every week so it was very confusing.. so many HOH's, lol ...☺...

Ahhh, now it makes sense 8 HG's came in first... they will have the other 6 HG's plus Jeff&Jackie come in tomorrow...

but why keep them a Secret???... Hmmm... hope Julie explains it tomorrow, lol ...☺...

Watched tonite's show.  Hmmmmm

Tooo much.  Like a last ditch effort to pull in viewers.

They should have put more effort into trying new Twists instead of piling on old ones.

Later I might eat my words... but, after seeing the teasers tonite...

they need to hire some new 'IDEA' people.

I 'almost' feel sorry for the HGs this season. 

jmho... but ... sometimes, less is more.

Guest 6Borders

I'm going to have to go back and watch this episode again but

Julie's BB transgressions of the truth (aka lies) have begun:

1.  "a twist every single week"?  When was the last time we heard this from Julie in

other form (aka: "all summer long"...that was the mvp and that tanked after Elisa won

it every week...surprise, surprise, NOT and it became stupid)

2.  The Twin Twist:  it's baaaackkkk and they "have to survive the first 5 evictions"...

like this is NOT going to happen any more than any HG will ever say "NO" to opening

Pandora's Box!!  Of course they will be there after week 5 evictions!!!  (Lame AG, really lame)!

3.  "all NEW Houseguests":  hopefully we can actually give her that one but I remain

doubtful tomorrow!

4.  The "BB Takeover":  I predict total showcasing of past HG's (BARF)

Guest 6Borders

I think they are going to hit them with every twist they have ever had. I like it.

I hope you're right! 

It might keep things exciting if they had something new every week to scramble and scheme

about and very little time to do it.

It's official. It's on CBS BB page. I liked them on TAR, not so sure about BB. She seems kinda ditzy. http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/214997/

Ahhh, now it makes sense 8 HG's came in first... they will have the other 6 HG's plus Jeff&Jackie come in tomorrow...

but why keep them a Secret???... Hmmm... hope Julie explains it tomorrow, lol ...☺...

I don't know.

That link is deceitful, because it is actually their Amazing Race profile.

(If you look at the link number, 214997, it is old. The current BB17 cast have link numbers from 215040 to 215053.)

So I think that it's still possible it won't be them.

Since they let in 8 the first night, but made one sit out HoH, it's reasonable that the one that sat out will compete with the 6 coming in on night 2.

And to get us to 16, we might have 2 returning houseguests as some kind of coaches.

Not much longer now until we find out on episode 2!!!

Guest 6Borders

I don't know.

That link is deceitful, because it is actually their Amazing Race profile.

(If you look at the link number, 214997, it is old. The current BB17 cast have link numbers from 215040 to 215053.)

So I think that it's still possible it won't be them.

Since they let in 8 the first night, but made one sit out HoH, it's reasonable that the one that sat out will compete with the 6 coming in on night 2.

And to get us to 16, we might have 2 returning houseguests as some kind of coaches.

Not much longer now until we find out on episode 2!!!

I posted the same thing when the FB link came out.  It totally looked photo-shopped and there would be NO reason to keep them a secret!

I still think we are going to have two past HG's shoved down our Summer because Grodner just loves past HG's!

Guest 6Borders

UMMM THE LIVE FEEDS JUST WENT LIVE. NO JOKE!

Teaser or AG and RM are going to fire someone

Tech error or teaser...we have fish

Guest 6Borders

They just went off again. Nothing exciting was going on but they were on for a few minutes. Showed mostly Shelli lounging and small talk with Meg and Clay taking a shower and then blow drying his hair on the other camera.

BB loves to pretend that we actually saw the DR or the HGs doing something.  Keeps up glued to "expect the unexpected"