BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Hope the rumor isn't true about past HGs being coaches. 

Thought it turned into a hot mess the last time.  :bored:

(if so... please don't let them have a chance to play later in the game... keep them as coaches)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two houseguests are twins but  I don't know which two.  Is it possible they will be the last two?  

And if two people come back as coaches I would be shocked to see Britney. With the serious illness of her older child and then a baby it would be hard for most mommies to risk being away for 3 months.

two houseguests are twins but  I don't know which two.  Is it possible they will be the last two?  

And if two people come back as coaches I would be shocked to see Britney. With the serious illness of her older child and then a baby it would be hard for most mommies to risk being away for 3 months.

i believe the 2 twins are Liz and Shelli...Liz has an identical sister twin and Shelli has an fraternal brother twin ...☺...

back for a tenth year :animated_bouncy:

Aaarrgghhh.... I hate that we don't get to see them the 1st few days.

That's probably when the good stuff happens.

I don't watch BB Canada... do those HGs get to go in for a few days before it's televised too ???

Guest 6Borders

Since when is Frankie Grande "a perk"???  It was hard enough to stomach the little pink glittery turd the

first time!!

Guest 6Borders

Are the feeds only available on a month by month purchase?

I didn't see a price for the whole season!

Are the feeds only available on a month by month purchase?

I didn't see a price for the whole season!

yeah, no price for the summer... CBS will deduct 5.99 every month automatically until u cancel, so be careful, lol ...☺...

Guest 6Borders

yeah, no price for the summer... CBS will deduct 5.99 every month automatically until u cancel, so be careful, lol ...☺...

That's kind of weird!  I wonder if it's going to be like Super Pass where they are going to be

running other things after the BB season is over. 

That's kind of weird!  I wonder if it's going to be like Super Pass where they are going to be

running other things after the BB season is over. 

well, what ur really paying for is the "All Access"... where people can watch CBS  Live TV and any old or new show anytime they want... like BB, u can watch all the seasons ...☺...

Guest 6Borders

well, what ur really paying for is the "All Access"... where people can watch CBS  Live TV and any old or new show anytime they want... like BB, u can watch all the seasons ...☺...

...so you definitely have to cancel at the end of the BB season???

...so you definitely have to cancel at the end of the BB season???

Yes, you will have to cancel. You are signing up for a monthy subscription that will continue to bill you until you cancel, like Netflix. I'm actually pretty happy about them rolling it into All Access because it isn't any more expensive and you can watch any season of any show. Pretty sweet way to get some extra value out of your subscription this year.

Guest 6Borders

They look just like that couple from Amazing Race (I want to say Jackie and ?).  I'll have to go back to the TAR bio's

and take another look!

Jackie Ibarra & Jeffrey Weldon

jeffreyjackie.jpgJeff and Jackie (blind date) on TAR

They look just like that couple from Amazing Race (I want to say Jackie and ?).  I'll have to go back to the TAR bio's

and take another look!

Jackie Ibarra & Jeffrey Weldon

jeffreyjackie.jpgJeff and Jackie (blind date) on TAR

Are these the last 2 houseguests???

Guest 6Borders

Are these the last 2 houseguests???

Who knows exactly!!  It has always been a CBS fav trick to put someone/couple from

Big Brother on TAR or Survivor but it's never been done the other way around!

It's also been a favorite trick this time of year for little evil-doer's to create their own

alleged spoiler and photo-shop someone into the BB cast pic.  Since it's the exact same pic

used for TAR that is a distinct possibility!

This was a really well liked team on TAR, so if they are the last 2 HG's I would venture a guess

that the house starts out with teams, and it's possible the HG's on teams know each other

(like the secret alliance twist we had on Janelle's first season) or a combination of this

and X-Factor (which was season 4, I believe).

If Jeff & Jackie are the last 2 HG's it would at least not be returning HG's who have played

the BB game.  They have the advantage of having gotten to know each other and play TAR

but BB is a totally different game.