Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Fishbowl Interviews

I got my newsletter today from the fishbowl and this is what it said... Just thought some of you all might like to know...

Join special guest Michael Donnellan (Big Brother 6) along with hosts Erika Landin (Big Brother 4) & Josh Souza (Big Brother 1) for a 2 hour block of "Big Brother Talk" Fridays at 1PM (PT)/ 4PM (ET)!

edit: its rachel, not janelle on.. sorry!

I can not access it.. so what did they talk about..

that link is getting hammered so keep trying

im reuploading a copy to rapidshare so stay tuned

new link up

giving up my laptop not taking it...

anyway what did they say in the interview.. could you summarize it for some of us?

OMG!!!!! This is great!! Thank you!!!!!

Everyone keep trying!!!

Unless you were for the FS. :lol:

They just said that it'll be archived.

They just called Jennifer a skank, bitch & a ho.

Guest Loverly217

When I click the link, it says choose free or premium & I choose free & nothing happens??? PLease help me, I REALLY want to watch this! Thanks.

When I click the link, it says choose free or premium & I choose free & nothing happens??? PLease help me, I REALLY want to watch this! Thanks.

RIGHT click!!! :D

Bill, thank you so much! I'm downloading it now.

Yea same here, I can't get it. Left click right click, no luck...

Those Rapid Share links never work for me. I must have a corruped file or something. It it the town hall meeting with House Calls?

Those Rapid Share links never work for me. I must have a corruped file or something. It it the town hall meeting with House Calls?

No, it's an uncensored, candid raucous discussion with 2 guys from fishbowl.com. They are taking phone calls and talking all kinds of shit on everyone. It's great!

That was the greatest interview! I heard it this afternoon. They were going from one website to another, hysterical stuff. Callers LOVE them. Maggie and Ivette as usual take a beating (and rightly so).

Great interview! They are just beginning to find out what we have known about the nerd herd all summer. Sarah's been filling them in, though. Apparently, Janelle put the wrong key in the box last night, lol. She meant to vote for Maggie, according to Howie. It wouldn't have matter, but that is too funny!

Thanks, Bill!

Oh my god, I haven't finished listening to it yet, but this is hilarious!! I'm in tears right now, soo funny!

Anybody know how long the clip is?

Guest Loverly217

www.Fishbowl.com, that's the way to go. Thanks all. This is really long isn't it? I think I'm going to have to go to bed & catch it tomorrow. I am excited though!!