Fishbowl Interviews

Yana

Maybe you should learn about dictionary.com. Would be a lot better than showing your ignorance.

If it meant a slut he would have just said Janelle.

ha ha ha - NOT :P

(On the other hand, dictionary.com - pretty cool :mellow: )

chupacabra, noun

Definition: a purported creature resembling a gargoyle, said to exist in parts of Mexico and on Puerto Rico; also called Jersey Devil

Etymology: Spanish `goat-sucker', from its attacks and draining the blood of the victims

(gargoyle - grotesque or fantastic creature projecting from a gutter )

IE CHUPACABRA: a fugly blood-sucking devil

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha ha ha - NOT :P

(On the other hand, dictionary.com - pretty cool :mellow: )

chupacabra, noun

Definition: a purported creature resembling a gargoyle, said to exist in parts of Mexico and on Puerto Rico; also called Jersey Devil

Etymology: Spanish `goat-sucker', from its attacks and draining the blood of the victims

(gargoyle - grotesque or fantastic creature projecting from a gutter )

IE CHUPACABRA: a fugly blood-sucking devil

Not all gargoyles are ugly though.

He was outsmarted by a girl

You say this as if that makes him a horriblke person. As if women have such low intellegence that it matters.

Kaysar is no Jen all right- he's 10 times better.

& what reason would Janelle have to be jealous of Jennifer? What does Jen have that Janelle doesn't?

Jen did not make a good move for herself as she got evicted like 48 hours after she was HOH.

Her "team" did NOT win. Maggie won.

Guest Shockalot
Is Shockalot Mexican?

Not Yet.

Chupacabra literally = Goat Sucker.

A 'mythical' (??) animal that is unseen and hidden until it strikes its prey (Kaysar) with deadly results.

You people are stroking Kaysar's enormous ego. Do you actually think he's this brilliant strategist? He was outsmarted by a girl and like it or not that obviously drives him crazy. I have no concrete proof but I believe he has no respect for women and it's probably part of his Muslim faith. The vast majority of Muslim's believe a woman is the property of her husband or father.

Well some of what you say is true. Devout muslims such as kaysar(well i think he's a devout muslim) don't have a great respect for women. I worked with a muslim family at subway for 2 and a half years and learned a lot about the muslim culture. I love kaysar but look at how he treated janelle half the time. Talking down on her. When talking to janelle personally and not strategically, he often talked to her in a inferior way. I'm surprised janelle still liked him. He didn't talk to anyone else that way. He was really respectful towards the guys. He also pretty much talked down to sarah and jenn on his hoh week. Again i love kaysar but what the roswellsun said is kinda true.

I've never seen Kaysar be anything but respectful to Janelle. Not all Muslims are disrespectful to women. It's a horrible horrible sterotype. They may believe in the old fashion "the man runs the household (pay bills & stuff)" but that doesnt' mean they dont' respect women as equals.

I believe he has great respect for Janelle and the intelligence she showed but he did question her behavior and lack of belief in herself sometimes. He did not like her playing the "dumb blonde" because it belitted her as a person. I perceive that Kaysar had no respect for either Jenn, April or Ivette but let's all be honest here ... if you were in his shows and you witnessed what Jenn/April did to your friend Michael or you were on the end of some oif Ivette's comments ... would you respect them?

I agree.

With that said, anyone want to get back to Kaysar and how he hate's women is embarassed for being beaten by Jennifer?

RoswellSun

RoswellSun,

I will just post what I did before regarding my perception of Kaysar ...

I watched Kaysar too and I perceived that he was intelligent and, yes, extremely confident (to some it appears as arrogance) but not always socially comfortable with himself. I believe an aspect of that is based upon the current views of people in our country regarding Muslims. I believe he has great respect for Janelle and the intelligence she showed but he did question her behavior and lack of belief in herself sometimes. He did not like her playing the "dumb blonde" because it belittled her as a person. I perceive that Kaysar had no respect for either Jenn, April or Ivette but let's all be honest here ... if you were in his shoes and you witnessed what Jenn/April did to your friend Michael or you were on the end of some of Ivette's comments ... would you respect them?

There you go ... my view or opinion has not changed ...

RoswellSun,

I will just postwhat I did before regarding my perception of Kaysar ...

I watched Kaysar too and I perceived that he was intelligent and, yes, extremely confident (to some it appears as arogance) but not always socially comfortable with himself. I believe an aspect of that is based upon the current views of people in our country regarding Muslims. I believe he has great respect for Janelle and the intelligence she showed but he did question her behavior and lack of belief in herself sometimes. He did not like her playing the "dumb blonde" because it belittled her as a person. I perceive that Kaysar had no respect for either Jenn, April or Ivette but let's all be honest here ... if you were in his shoes and you witnessed what Jenn/April did to your friend Michael or you were on the end of some oif Ivette's comments ... would you respect them?

There you go ... my view or opinion has not changed ...

I also have no respect for April and Ivette. So we agree there. I don't think that really excuses his actions overall.

RS

I've never seen Kaysar be anything but respectful to Janelle. Not all Muslims are disrespectful to women. It's a horrible horrible sterotype. They may believe in the old fashion "the man runs the household (pay bills & stuff)" but that doesnt' mean they dont' respect women as equals.

When they talked about relationships and such he often said she was conceited and said one time she didn't know what she wanted in life. I didn't mean talk down like being mean to her. He wasn't mean, he was just kind of putting her down unknowingly.

When they talked about relationships and such he often said she was conceited and said one time she didn't know what she wanted in life. I didn't mean talk down like being mean to her. He wasn't mean, he was just kind of putting her down unknowingly.

Tellign someone they are conceited isn't putting them down- neither is saying they don't seem to know what they want out of life. I'm sure he would say the same to a man if he felt it. Janelle IS conceited & doesn't seem too focused on one goal.

Guest Shockalot

If I dont know anything about Muslims but I watch Big Brother to get a 'Message' about what these people are like I would walk away with this:

-They are insecure with their place in the world.

-They overcompensate for it by pretending they are smarter and more intellectually sophisticated than everyone else in the world.

-They do not tolerate women 'besting' them and will resort to anger to 'put them in their place'.

- They are good at haggling, bargaining but when they cant keep up with the world - they become extremely agitated, bitter and very poor sports who would rather blow up than accept they arent that great after all.

This is what WOULD have been my impression if I didn't know any better but to have Kaysar as my teacher.

Way to go Kaysar - you did a great job REINFORCING the WORST misconceptions (?) about Muslim Arabs.

Way to go alright.

If I dont know anything about Muslims but I watch Big Brother to get a 'Message' about what these people are like I would walk away with this:

-They are insecure with their place in the world.

-They overcompensate for it by pretending they are smarter and more intellectually sophisticated than everyone else in the world.

-They do not tolerate women 'besting' them and will resort to anger to 'put them in their place'.

- They are good at haggling, bargaining but when they cant keep up with the world - they become extremely agitated, bitter and very poor sports who would rather blow up than accept they arent that great after all.

This is what WOULD have been my impression if I didn't know any better but to have Kaysar as my teacher.

Way to go Kaysar - you did a great job REINFORCING the WORST misconceptions (?) about Muslim Arabs.

Way to go alright.

Well I think it's sad that you would past judgment on everyone from one persons actions. When I look at Ivette I don't say "wow cubans are hot headed" I just say that SHE is.

The very notion that you could form an opinion about an entire group of people based on one person is sick.

i really don't want to get into a political discussion, on a big brother forum, but i just want to make a couple of things clear.

i don't get were some people, get this idea that kaysar doesn't respect women. i haven't seen him show any disrespect towards women. just because he has issues with people like jennifer, that doesn't mean he disrespects women.

i am suprised that someone hasn't mentioned this, but most of the callers, that called into the fishbowl interview were women that talked to kaysar. he didn't show them any disrespect.

kaysar was my favorite person on big brother this year.

also, eric is political liberal. i don't know if anyone else remembers the converstation that eric/james had about the war in iraq. eric is against it. kaysar also was in this converstation ( i believe this is the converstation he had with james, that he mentioned in the tv guide interview about the war).

Gee, after 4 days, the thread is back - with half of it deleted. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder who decided that SOME of the thoughts and ideas on this thread should be censored......................I thought this was America!!!

I know for a fact that there were posts on this thread that did not attack, flame or have any foul language in them!

I can't believe some of the stuff that stays on this board compared to what has been deleted!!!

Gee, after 4 days, the thread is back - with half of it deleted. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder who decided that SOME of the thoughts and ideas on this thread should be censored......................I thought this was America!!!

I know for a fact that there were posts on this thread that did not attack, flame or have any foul language in them!

I can't believe some of the stuff that stays on this board compared to what has been deleted!!!

I gotta agree with ya!

Well someone had to have their say then beg for it to be "looked at". Won't mention any names but we know who it is. Yeah this is America but this is a private board too and they have the right to censor it as they see fit.

Well someone had to have their say then beg for it to be "looked at". Won't mention any names but we know who it is. Yeah this is America but this is a private board too and they have the right to censor it as they see fit.

Just so it's known this wasn't the thread I asked the mods to look at... :huh:

No, this is the one I asked the mods to look at. That's it Orion hang on to that grudge, don't let it die man. Feed the anger, feed the hate, give in to the dark side.

You're right - I just question the decision to erase certain things.......but I am not the mod!

Archived