Sign in to follow this  
mango

What Luxury Item Would You Bring?

Guest Anonymous
Ginger believe it or not there is such a knife you can go to their site Swiss Army knives and look. lol It is compact and all in one.

Really? My I could have used that knife in girl guides! I will have to check that out, lol. Unbelievable.

I had one all through guides!! :wink:

No, we weren't even allowed to use matches, had to make the fire the hard way (well, I could do that much on Survivor). I want that knife now, though.

Bagpipes!Can be used as entertainment,pillow,floatation device,odd hat,blower(no more huffin & puffin on fires ye ken?),seat cushion,giant flask,bug swatter,torment device,and much much more.........

Aye Haggis!But that'd be a BLOATation device mind ye!Which can have me then doubling as a blowing device...............got Tums?

Well, I wouldn't bring a skateboard! Who brought that one year? What was he thinking???? I like Mango's list, some toiletries for sure. And a yo-yo.

It was that crazy guy Robb Zbacnik, from Survivor Thailand. He got into it with Clay during a challenge and it appeared that he tried to hurt the guy. :roll:

And oh yeah, I'd definitely bring the toilettries. Sunblock, insect repellant, toothbrush, etc.

Guest Flyline4life88

I would bring:

4 Power Suppliers (last 12 hours each)

1 TV

1 Radio

1 Oven

1 Nintend0

14Nintento Games

3 Lighters

1 Can of Gas

4 Large wool Blankets

2 Portable Heaters

50 Boxes of white castle

1 Mircrowave

:)

Well, I wouldn't bring a skateboard! Who brought that one year? What was he thinking???? I like Mango's list, some toiletries for sure. And a yo-yo.

That was Robb - Robb with two bb's!

I would bring deodorant. After having people with really, really bad BO visit me in my office, I could not stand it if I smelled that bad. And, if I could sneak in another item, I would bring some toilet paper.

i would have to bring bug Cream I can't stand to itch...I BUG HUGE BOTTLE :shock:

:lol: I'm with you purrdy! I could never do Survivor... not because of the bugs I might have to eat but because of the bugs that might eat me. :wink:

My luxury item might be a picture of my car. During the stressful or frustrating times, I'd look at it and it would remind me I could afford to buy a new car. That's incentive enough for me to keep my eye on the ball and the end of the game. (ruthless, I would be... hee hee) :P